49

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 49

    The oolong incident that happened that night resurfaced repeatedly in Jiang Yi's mind. As a result, Jiang Yi, who likes to sleep naked on hot days, is always wrapped up tightly these days, for fear that he will be seen naked again.

    In the blink of an eye, it was another autumn, and Jiang Yi's senior year of high school began.

    Even though there are many children in their high school who are either rich or noble, and their families have already planned their future for them, the third year of high school is still a very important year for them.

    After school started, the class monitor, Chen Wanzhou and others fell into frequent exams, and every time they came to Jiang Yi, they were exhausted.

    Jiang Yi felt a little envious of their hard work. After all, with her current appearance, whether she can take the college entrance examination is still unknown.

    Chen Wanzhou gave a suggestion: "If you want to take the college entrance examination, you can consider some special occupations, and they will give you a special examination channel. As long as you have passed the physical examination and your culture score is not low, it should not be a problem." Jiang Yi

    also After thinking about this issue, after all, in her current situation, if she does not go to a special school, she will not be able to move freely until she is at least twenty years old.

    With this thought in mind, Jiang Yi began to search for some military academies and police academies, preparing to dedicate his youth to the motherland. After all, besides the country, she has no better choice.

    But after she and Jiang Qionghua mentioned this matter, Jiang Qionghua strongly objected: "Whether it is a police academy or a military academy, there are many Alphas. Your pheromone level is too high, and they are very aggressive. They will easily join forces. Bullying you together."     "And these two places are very bitter, why do you have to go. Isn't it good at home? You can take the college entrance examination next year, and I will get through the relationship and let you go to a special examination room. You will suspend your studies after you enter the university The formalities, you can go to school after the age of twenty."     Jiang Qionghua persuaded her earnestly, but Jiang Yi, who had stayed at home for two years, was almost suffocated. She was a little helpless: "But I stay at home every day, which is not good for my physical and mental health. What's more, I told my mother before that I wanted to be a policeman, and I always wanted to apply for the police academy. Why can't I?"

    Jiang Qionghua's attitude was firm at first, but she softened after hearing what Jiang Yi said. Jiang Qionghua couldn't talk to her, so he could only say: "Let me think about it again."

    Jiang Qionghua thought about it for a week, but couldn't hold back Jiang Yi's soft-spokenness, and Ning Wenyin's persuasion, and finally agreed to the matter.

    Afterwards, Jiang Yi practiced at home and prepared for the police academy's physical examination.

    At the beginning of November, the school's sports culture festival started again. Jiang Yi relied on the live broadcast of the small squad leader, and Yun participated in the competition.

    This year, the 1,500-meter champion in the third year of high school was Jiang Silu. And something happened at the venue, that is, during the competition, Song Yi suddenly split into an omega.

    The small class leader began to sigh again: "This gender differentiation is really metaphysics. What gender you want to be depends entirely on God's mood."