55

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 55

    Jiang Yi didn't expect this young lady to read her own profile, she got up, and stretched out her hand to Song Yi who was walking over: "Hello Miss Song Yi, I am the security guard who will be responsible for your safety for the next month." Song

    Yi He didn't reach out, but looked at Jiang Yi in horror: "Aren't you dead?"

    Hey hey hey! What do you mean she is dead! She is alive and well now!

    Although Jiang Yi has little work experience, he is still a veteran in the army. Hearing what Song Yi said, she responded with a smirk: "Miss Song Yi was joking."

    Song Yi's pupils constricted instantly, feeling that the person in front of her and her youth had beaten her up violently. Hate is more like that.

    But after that, Song Yi knew that this Jiang Yi was not that Jiang Yi.

    Jiang Yi also knew that Song Yi had identified the wrong person. She didn't mind anything, but said: "There is such a wonderful thing in the world, people who are not related by blood can also look alike." For example, Xia Yu, Zhang Yishan and other celebrities who hit faces.

    Song Yi gave Jiang Yi a somewhat complicated look: "But you are also called Jiang Yi, which is too coincidental." Jiang Yi

    thought it was also a coincidence, her original name was Jiang Yi, and the original owner who passed through was also named Jiang Yi. Song Yi's classmate is also called Jiang Yi.

    This is a bit too fate. What kind of Jiang Yi hodgepodge is this?

    Jiang Yi didn't think too much, and soon started to work, doing his own security work well.

    In the beginning, Song Yi always ordered her around. Today they say they want to go out to buy bags, and the day after tomorrow they say they want to go out to race cars.

    In special times, how could Jiang Yi let her go out. She always said with a smile that the weather was bad and her bag didn't look good. Song Yi tossed her in different ways, saying he wanted to drink this and that, and asked Jiang Yi to feed her.

    Although Jiang Yi is not raised by a wealthy family who stretches out his clothes and opens his mouth for food, he doesn't need to serve others, let alone a capitalist.

    After all, she is also a person who carries a gun to protect her family and country, so she doesn't want to serve Miss Jiao.

    Once Song Yi made any rude request, Jiang Yi refused with a cold face: "Sorry, Miss Song Yi, I am only responsible for your safety, not being your nanny.

    " Make trouble out of no reason. Jiang Yi has a great way to deal with bears, he directly lifts Song Yi by the collar, throws her into the room and puts her in confinement.

    After coming and going, Song Yi was disciplined by her until he became submissive and never dared to be a demon again.

    Sometimes, Song Yi would play a demon and say: "You are as annoying as that Jiang Yi."

    After hearing her talk a lot, Jiang Yi couldn't help being a little curious about this person with the same name and surname: "Miss Song Yi, you always say that I Like your classmate, what kind of person makes you so obsessed with it?"

    Song Yi said angrily, "That's a nuisance! When she was in school, she bullied me and broke my face in the cafeteria!"

    Jiang Yi thought, this doesn't sound right. According to your personality as a young lady, you should be the one who bullies others!