23

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 23

    Jiang Yi knew that Jiang Silu was here to deliver meals to him, so he couldn't face him coldly. Especially when Jiang Rushang came in, he opened the food box and took out all the things for her, the expression on Jiang Yi's face became even more awkward.

    She raised her right hand, scratched her face, and said a little embarrassedly: "Have you eaten?"

    Jiang Ruxi shook her head, and leaned over to serve Jiang Yi a meal. Jiang Yi sat on the sofa, saw her busy, and said very entangledly: "Then stay and eat with me."

    Jiang Shuang looked up at her, and said softly: "I will stay tonight. I'll come down to accompany you."

    Jiang Yi thought she was just here to bring food, but she didn't expect to stay overnight. She hurriedly said: "It's not necessary, you can go back after dinner."

    Jiang Silu stayed overnight, so wouldn't he want to sleep in the same room with her, wouldn't it mean sharing the same bed? Is this plausible, is it plausible!

    Jiang Silu took a look at her: "But if you stay here alone... won't you be afraid?"

    Jiang Yi thought to herself that she died once in her previous life, and she was the one who was run over by a car at the age of eighteen. Maybe you will be afraid of the legend of ghosts and monsters.

    Jiang Yi replied lazily: "How could I be afraid!"

    Jiang Shuang obeyed her intention: "Okay. After dinner, I will go back in Miss Qin's car.

    " After setting them up, Jiang Yi was handed a spoon, and the two of them took up one side of the table and began to eat.

    Maybe it was embarrassment, Jiang Yi ate this meal awkwardly. After finally finishing his meal, Jiang Yi reached out to bring the bowl of bone soup in front of him, and accidentally spilled the back of his hand.

    Seeing Jiang Silu, he quickly pulled out a paper towel, pressed it on Jiang Yi's hand, and sucked up the soup: "Just wipe it off."

    Jiang Yi subconsciously wanted to hide, but his elbow hit the bowl on one side of his body, and the soup was completely drained. Scattered all over the table. The bowl that was knocked down spun around on the table, and then fell to the ground with a bang.

    Jiang Yi was so frightened that he trembled all over, stared blankly at Jiang Ruxun in front of him, and didn't speak.

    Jiang Rulu's hand holding the tissue stopped in mid-air, and it took a while to take it back calmly. An embarrassing silence spread between the two of them, Jiang Rulu's eyes fell on Jiang Yi's right hand full of soup, and after a while he said, "Let's just wipe it off."

    Jiang Yi shook his head and refused, "I'll go to the bathroom to wash up. That's it."

    Jiang Yi got up and walked towards the toilet.

    Jiang Rulu sat on the sofa, watched her back and left, silent for a long time.

    Jiang Yi went straight to the bathroom, turned on the faucet with one hand, and put his right hand under the running water to rinse. The sound of running water made Jiang Yi very irritable.

    Jiang Yi knew that she had overreacted just now, but she just couldn't control it.

    Jiang Yi took a few deep breaths, and after mental preparation, he turned off the faucet, wiped his right hand on his clothes, and walked to the sofa to continue eating.