98 EXTRA: JIANG SISHANG 2

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 98 Extra Story 2: Jiang Sishang 2

    The night wind took away Jiang Silu's tearful questioning, and no one answered her in the empty mountain forest except for the sound of the wind.

    Jiang Rulu sat quietly in the car all night, drove home the next day, took a shower, and went to the company to have a meeting that was not completed the previous day like a normal person.

    Since entering university, Jiang Ruxie has been living such a life for so many years: indulge in the past at night, deal with various human affairs in the daytime as if amnesia, a heart gradually becomes numb, until one day forgets himself , completely exiled into the abyss.

    The days passed in the blink of an eye, and soon it was time for Ning Wenyin and Jiang Qionghua to fly to the southern hemisphere.

    When sending the two elders to the plane, Jiang Ruxie even joked next to Ning Wenyin's ear in a particularly good mood: "I hope that when I come back this time, my mother can bring me a younger sister." Ning Wenyin

    smiled Squeezing her hand, he said angrily: "Stupid words."

    Jiang Silu smiled, not feeling that what he said was stupid at all. She finally hugged Ning Wenyin, and sent her and Jiang Qionghua to the plane.

    On the day the two of them flew to the southern hemisphere, Jiang Rulu once drove to the place where Jiang Yi had an accident, and found the place where Jiang Yi's clothes were found.

    That afternoon, she mustered up her courage and jumped off the slightly turbulent river. As a result, when her body sank into the river, an unknown force forced her to swim up the river, and she didn't stop until it was safe to touch the shore.

    This sudden desire to survive frightened Jiang Rulu herself, she went ashore pale, leaned against a tree, cried and laughed while holding her face.

    She thought she really wanted to die, but she still didn't have the courage to die. The instincts of her body told her all the time that she still wanted to live, it was just sad and sad, which almost overwhelmed her.

    This failed attempt made Jiang Ruyu's head suddenly calm down. After driving home again, she didn't think about dying for many days.

    Even at night, she dreamed of Jiang Yi again, and when she woke up crying, she was still in pain, but not as sad as before.

    She was a little apprehensive, even frightened. She was afraid that one day, she would really forget about Jiang Yi, and then Jiang Yi would disappear completely.

    But just when she was about to completely despair of herself, a miracle appeared.

    On her birthday, she finally waited for God's favor.

    She clearly remembered what happened on this day. It was her twenty-fourth birthday. As in previous years, she held a party at the hotel where Jiang Yi once held a birthday party, and invited many business partners to attend.

    Everyone present was acquainted with her when she was in college and after work, and almost none of her childhood playmates. She knew her heart knot, she was afraid of seeing her former friends, seeing them, she couldn't help but think of Jiang Yi, thus losing her pretended calmness.

    This day, in fact, was the same as every day in the previous six years, so ordinary and lackluster.

    She puts on a sophisticated social mask, like a perfect doll, and circles among business partners who can bring her benefits.