100 EXTRA: JIANG SISHANG 4

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 100 Extra Story 2: Jiang Sishang 4

    Jiang Yi was finally taken home by her.

    As early as when Jiang Silu and Jiang Yi reunited and contacted Jiang Qionghua, Jiang Rulu had already made many presuppositions about Jiang Yi's reaction.

    Jiang Yi didn't want to go back to Jiang's house, which was within her expectation.

    In other words, when she brought Jiang Yi back, she knew very well that she would not recognize Jiang Qionghua. The reason why she must let Jiang Yi come back is to reassure the mothers, and to show her relationship with Jiang Yi to the mothers.

    She couldn't wait to announce to everyone that Jiang Yi was already her partner, and Jiang Yi's body was stamped with her mark.

    It all went well, and the mothers accepted their relationship, albeit somewhat surprised.

    This simple step has been completed, and then she just needs to bring Jiang Yi back to her side, away from that place that makes her feel strange.

    Afterwards, he will be soft and hard, and take Jiang Yi to the hospital to see if there is a chance for her to revive her memory.

    She knew how stubborn Jiang Yi was, once she decided on something, it was difficult to have any room for maneuver.

    At the rare moment of reunion, Jiang Rulu didn't want to conflict with Jiang Yi because of these things. Let's wait until they are familiar enough with those unpleasant exchanges.

    People are mutual domestication, although they confirmed each other's mind six years ago, but now for Jiang Yi who has lost his memory, she is just a person who had a relationship with her briefly.

    Just her omega, nothing more.

    Jiang Rulu made a presupposition for herself in her heart, but she didn't expect that the surprise that fate brought her would definitely not only be a reunion.

    That night when she returned to the small villa again, she was surprised to find that Jiang Yi had a reaction to the past.

    Those old things seemed to have aroused Jiang Yi's sea of ​​consciousness, and the turbulent emotions made her sea of ​​consciousness turbulent, and some memories that were buried deep in the water seemed to surge up.

    When Jiang Rulu felt this deeply, it was the second time she tried to hold Jiang Yi in her arms, but she pressed her under her body uncharacteristically.

    Jiang Yi, who had been suppressed by her for the past four days, suddenly became fierce like a normal alpha, grabbed her by the shoulders, pressed her against the giant panda on the bed, and shouted in a hoarse voice, "Don't move."

    "Don't look at my face."

    Jiang Shuang vaguely felt a wave of anger in these words. At first, she didn't know where Jiang Yi's anger came from, she just thought that Jiang Yi couldn't bear it because of her demands for days.

    But soon, she noticed a soft kiss fell on her shoulder, like a feather.

    Compared with the kiss, Jiang Yi's behavior can be called vicious at the moment. Jiang Rulu clearly felt that the deepest part of her body had been violated, which made her groan in discomfort, and clutched the bed sheet under her body helplessly.

    Jiang Yi lowered his body and leaned next to her ear, pretending to be intimate but actually asked her through gritted teeth: "I have a question for you..."