31

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 31

    Amidst the enthusiastic cheers on the field, Jiang Yi carried Jiang Silu to the finish line. As soon as the two reached the finish line, students from Class A led by Qin Miaomiao surrounded them.

    Jiang Yi handed Jiang Silu to Qin Miaomiao, and was warmly praised by Qin Miaomiao: "Wow, Jiang Yi, you are so handsome, thanks to you again!" Jiang Yi let go of his hand and made a gesture to Qin Miaomiao

    . OK gesture, and said: "It's a small matter, I like to help others. Hurry up and take your squad leader to the infirmary."

    Jiang Yi, who had finished the good deed, was about to retire, but Jiang Ruyu, who was surrounded by people, disappeared. Resisting raising his eyes, he looked at Jiang Yi beyond the greetings of the crowd. Seeing Jiang Yi running towards the arms of the little friend in class B, she bit her lower lip in pain.

    She actually wanted Jiang Yi to accompany her there, but she knew that she had no position and should not do so, so she swallowed all her words, turned around silently, and went to the infirmary with the support of her classmates.

    Jiang Yi walked out for a few steps, thinking about Jiang Silu's situation in his heart, he couldn't help turning his head, and glanced in Jiang Ruling's direction. In the end, I saw Jiang Rulu being surrounded by a group of people and leaving, I didn't see her turn her head boredly at all, and continued to walk towards the base camp of Class B.

    Before she arrived at the base camp, the squad leader excitedly rushed towards Jiang Yi, put his hand on Jiang Yi's shoulder, and said with a smile on his face, "Tsk, Jiang Yi, you don't even know how handsome you were when you ran first. Let me tell you, you exploded today, making me feel like a fake alpha."

    Jiang Yi glanced at the lower abdomen of the small squad leader: "Really? How did you become a fake? What did you do? Is it a strange operation?"

    The squad leader: "Hey, hey, you can only show your prestige. Let me tell you, when you stopped in the middle of the day to wait for Jiang Silu, you were really desperate. It's a scream."

    Jiang Yi rolled her eyes: "That's the scream for Jiang Silu!"

    Chen Wanzhou interjected: "That's not necessarily true, it's much louder than when Jiang Silu was running by himself. Don't believe it Look, how well this figure matches."

    Chen Wanzhou said, took out her mobile phone, and went directly to Jiang Yi.

    Jiang Yi looked at the back of her half-embracing Jiang Silu on the screen, and saw Jiang Silu hanging on her body while hopping on one leg, and was momentarily stunned.

    It hurts Jiang Silu to keep up with her like this.

    Chen Wanzhou shook her mobile phone in front of Jiang Yi, and said with a smile, "What's the matter, did you feel touched by the back of my hero who saved the beauty?" Jiang Yi gave her a disgusted look, "No, I

    just I was wondering what happened to Jiang Silu's foot." If the injury was serious, wouldn't she have to take good care of Jiang Silu according to their family relationship? I have to take care of her even when I have to go to and from school. If she seemed ruthless at this time, she would be too sorry for Aunt Ning's treatment of her.

    Jiang Yi began to feel a headache.

    ah! There must be nothing wrong with Jiang Silu's feet!