105 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 3

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 105 Episode 3: Jiang Yi Does Not Amnesia 3

    At the end, Jiang Yi wrapped the quilt and buried his face in it, thinking of what he did just now, he was so ashamed that he didn't dare to look at Jiang Silu.

    Jiang Rulu lay beside her for a while, then turned to look at Jiang Yi. Seeing Jiang Yi wrapped up like a silkworm baby, Jiang Silu thought for a while, stretched out his hand to poke her, and called her in a small voice: "Jiang Yi..."

    Jiang Yi was still very shy, and replied awkwardly under the quilt: " What's the matter...are you still feeling uncomfortable?"

    After the intimate relationship, the other party's attitude made Jiang Silu somewhat uncomfortable. She turned around and lay beside Jiang Yi, looking at the "silkworm baby" blindly, and asked hesitantly: "You... don't you like this?" "If you don't like it, I will..."

    Jiang

    Yi He quickly poked his head out and looked at Jiang Shuang with a red face: "Do you think I don't like it?"

    Jiang Shuang felt relieved when he saw her face. She raised her hand, stroked Jiang Yi's cheek and smiled softly: "I just think that you are not good at rejecting people."

    Jiang Yi didn't want to be misunderstood, so she couldn't care less about being shy at this time. She moved to Jiang Shuang, took the air-conditioning quilt to cover it, and carefully hugged Jiang Shuang under the quilt: "It's not...you...how can you know everything? Also, you won't be shy Is it?"

    Jiang Rulu leaned on her chest, touching her body temperature, and shook his head: "Well... no... because I like you so much, I have always wanted to do such a thing." She put her hands on Jiang

    Yi On her waist, she looked up at her and smiled: "As it is now, I've thought about it a lot... many times..."

    Jiang Yi widened his eyes, and raised his voice: "Jiang Sishang, you're fantasizing me!"

    Jiang Silu nodded, and said calmly: "Well, that's it."

    Seeing her shameless attitude, all Jiang Yi's words got stuck in his throat, and he couldn't say a word. Jiang Silu carefully leaned over her, leaned on her heart and asked, "Then do you hate it?"

    Jiang Yi hugged her waist, distracted. Jiang Silu rubbed her heart, and repeated: "Would you hate me like this, would you dislike me?"

    Jiang Yi replied in a low voice: "I don't hate it." If you like someone, you will naturally have sexual needs. After all, Jiang Yi felt that she was an ordinary person, and she could not reach the spiritual realm of Plato.

    She leaned over and planted a kiss on Jiang Shuang's forehead: "I also... occasionally like this..."

    Now she can understand why Jiang Shuang in the book is so demanding on the stand-in attack. Because...it's so lonely. If she really died and left Jiang Shuang alone in the world, then Jiang Shuang would definitely feel very lonely.

    Because of loneliness, it is normal to pursue certain aspects of satisfaction.

    Thinking of this, Jiang Yi felt love and pity in his heart. He even felt that if she really left unfortunately, it would not be difficult for Jiang Silu to find someone to comfort his heartache.

    At this time, Jiang Yi's mind flashed through Jiang Silu and his substitute Gong doing things like this on the bed, and he suddenly became angry again.