120 EXTRA: JIANG YI DOESN'T AMNESIA 18

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 120 Episode 3: Jiang Yi Doesn't Lose Her Memory

    As Little Miracle grew up day by day, Jiang Yi became more proficient in taking care of the children. As long as Jiang Yi takes her with her, Little Miracle will not cry or make trouble, and will be obedient.

    Seeing her so well-behaved, Jiang Yi, who was reluctant to bear children, was moved. When Xiao Miracle was about to turn one year old, Jiang Yi also officially went to college.

    This year, Jiang Yi is almost twenty years old.

    In the first class of school, Jiang Yi entered the classroom with a small miracle in his arms, and sat in the corner of the classroom to listen to the class. Even so, after the students entered the classroom, they couldn't help casting their eyes on Jiang Yi.

    Sitting on Jiang Yi's lap, Little Miracle felt that many people were looking at her, kicked her calf excitedly, and said vaguely: "Mom...jump...jump..." OK, OK, jump, jump

    .

    Jiang Yi picked her up with one hand and let her jump up and down on his thigh. Little Miracle was happy at once, and jumped up and down on Jiang Yi's thigh for a long time, smiling brightly.

    Children are cute, and their smile is even more adorable. The classmates in the class saw it, held their hearts involuntarily, and said: "It's so cute."

    But they were not familiar with Jiang Yi, and after Jiang Yi became an adult, although he didn't leak pheromones, he looked like a girl. Alpha, who was very difficult to provoke, did not dare to come forward to say hello.

    However, a few brave ones took out their mobile phones and pointed the camera at her and the child to take a picture. Jiang Yi noticed this, but he didn't stop them from taking pictures. After all, when going out with a small miracle on weekdays, many people always ask to take photos with the children, Jiang Yi is used to it.

    Soon, the teacher who taught the class entered the classroom. After a brief self-introduction, the teacher introduced the main content of the class, and the class began.

    Halfway through the class, the teacher filled the classroom with an electronic pen and came to Jiang Yi's side.

    Jiang Yi was looking at the notebook at this time, Little Miracle nestled in her arms, staring straight at Jiang Yi's notebook with big black eyes, as if very curious.

    The teacher stopped in his tracks, stood next to Jiang Yi and asked casually: "This classmate, where did you abduct such a good-looking child, who doesn't cry or make trouble in class, why is he so obedient?" Is this someone else's family? child? Why is the one in their family crying like a little devil every day?

    In the capital, Jiang Yi is not the first student to take a child to class, and the teacher is not surprised by this.

    Jiang Yi was stunned for a moment, looked up at the teacher, and replied with a smile: "Oh, this is my child. She was very good when she was young, just coax her. Teacher... We shouldn't disturb you in class."

    Teacher Lowering his eyes, he glanced at the young alpha beside him. Looking down again, seeing the child in her arms looking up at her, she felt very cute.

    The teacher nodded: "Well, I didn't bother. But I think you two distracted a lot of students in the class. They were all looking at you just now, but not my PPT." The teacher's teasing made