26

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 26

    After returning from the hospital this time, Jiang Yi met a few good friends. Although they are all Alphas, Jiang Yi is no longer alone when he goes to the cafeteria to eat.

    Within a few days, 4A became a beautiful landscape in the cafeteria of the Girls' High School as soon as it was undifferentiated.

    There was even a time when Jiang Yi and Song Yi's group confronted each other at the entrance of the cafeteria. Song Yi looked at the 4 Alphas beside Jiang Yi, avoided them in desperation, and entered through another door.

    Because of this incident, Jiang Yi's position as the school's top bully was confirmed even more, and she attracted much attention in the school. Especially in the case that several friends are alphas, they seem to be even more difficult to provoke.

    Inexplicably, Jiang Yi, who has become a bully on campus, has since been firmly tied to the squad leader's team. Even Jiang Yi, who has not yet differentiated, has become an alpha after being passed on by others.

    Jiang Yi could hear new rumors about himself from the monitor every day, for example, as a school bully, he had a one-on-one fight with the school bully next door, and even kicked him with his legs.

    Jiang Yi heard about this incident from the squad leader after he came back from the cafeteria after lunch. Jiang Yi couldn't complain: "Aren't the students in our school too boring? Why are there such inexplicable rumors every day?" The small

    monitor said with a smile: "High school students, the source of gossip and wonderful things in life, isn't it? Star chasing is someone who comes from the school. You know, since you transferred here, our school has gained another rising star."

    Jiang Yi pointed to himself: "Rising star, are you talking about me?

    The class leader nodded: "Yes, you are good-looking, and you have done an earth-shattering event, of course it has attracted much attention. Have you been on our school forum? A few days ago, there was a vote on the forum, saying 'our school Who is the alpha person who most wants to fall in love', you are one of them."

    Jiang Yi was startled: "I'm not an alpha! Why are you so boring and want to fuck me!"

    Chen Wanzhou on the side pushed up her glasses and said calmly: "Before Jiang Silu split up, she was at the top of the list. Of course, now that she is an Omega, there are still many people who want to fall in love with her." Jiang Yi

    nodded : "I'm not surprised at all. After all, Jiang Silu is very good-looking and gentle."

    The small squad leader narrowed his eyes: "Gentle? Isn't it, everyone says she is very cold."

    The small squad leader Leaning in front of Jiang Yi, she asked with a smile: "Or is she very gentle in front of you? Jiang Yi, there really is some ulterior secret between you two."

    Jiang Yi really didn't want to involve his parents in the relationship . In her previous life, she couldn't say that her mother was in a relationship with Jiang Ruxie's mother, right?

    Besides, now that she thinks of Jiang Silu, she is still very troubled. Of course, half of this trouble is caused by guilt.

    Jiang Yi poked the small monitor's forehead with his hand, and said, "Thinking too much, I told you that we are family friends, and she took good care of me for her mother's sake. It's also reasonable to ask you for homework before."