24

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 24

    After that night alone, after a "heart-to-heart" conversation, Jiang Ruxun did not appear in front of Jiang Yi again. Even the "good morning" and "good night" every day, Jiang Silu no longer sent them.

    At first Jiang Yi thought it was fine, but after two days she began to feel something was wrong. It may be that the wound is itching so badly that it makes her feel uncomfortable every day.

    In this way, he stayed in the hospital for a few more days, and after the first monthly exam, Jiang Yi was finally able to be discharged from the hospital.

    On the day she was discharged from the hospital, Ning Wenyin came to pick her up. Jiang Yi's plaster cast could not be removed, so he went home with his arms hanging that afternoon.

    As soon as she got home, Xu Lan went up to meet her, looked at her and said that she had suffered a lot, and she wanted to make up for it later.

    Jiang Yi quickly said: "I didn't suffer or suffer. I'm fine in the hospital. Aunt Ning and Grandma made me a lot of delicious food, and I got fat." Xu Lan stretched out her hand to pinch

    her good arm, while She squeezed her side and said distressedly: "Nonsense, where are you getting fat? These arms are still so thin."

    In order to prove that what he said is the truth, Jiang Yi pulled off his clothes with one hand, revealing his flat and smooth abdomen, and vowed to say : "Grandma doesn't believe it, look, my stomach is still full from eating." She used to have vest line, but after staying in the hospital for more than two weeks, the vest line was ruined.

    When Jiang Yi lifted up his clothes to reveal his belly, Jiang Rulu, who had just finished school, came in through the gate carrying his schoolbag, and when he looked up, he saw Jiang Yi's gaudy belly.

    She glanced at the other party's beautiful belly, and was stunned.

    Grandma Xu patted Jiang Yi's hand and scolded her: "Naughty, it's autumn, and you'll catch a cold if you expose your belly." After she finished speaking, she happened to see Jiang Rulu who had returned home, and the smile lines at the corners of her eyes deepened: "Okay, Shilae is back too, Miss Ning, should we have dinner first?"

    Grandma Xu Lan looked at Ning Wenyin and asked for her opinion. Ning Wenyin nodded and smiled softly: "Okay, let's have dinner. Qionghua has a meeting tonight and may be back late. The children are still growing, don't be hungry."

    Jiang Rulu looked at Jiang Yi out of the corner of her eye, and found that she was lowering her head and putting down her clothes with one hand, and didn't notice her.

    Jiang Silu was a little disappointed, but quickly calmed down. She nodded and said hello.

    The next day, Jiang Yi went to school by car with his arm in a plaster cast and his schoolbag in one hand.

    Because they were on the same road, Jiang Silu had no way to avoid Jiang Yi, so he got into Miss Qin's car with her and went to school. The two of them each occupied a corner of the back seat of the car. Jiang Rulu put his schoolbag on his lap, sat upright in the corner, and kept a distance from Jiang Yi as much as possible.

    After driving the car for a while, Jiang Silu couldn't help but turn around and glanced at Jiang Yi quietly.

    Jiang Yi, who was wearing a white shirt and gray plaid skirt, hung his left hand with a plaster cast around his neck, propped his chin with his right hand, and leaned against the window in a daze with his earphones on. The morning light shuttled across her face, reflecting her eyebrows and eyes very clearly. For some reason, Jiang Ruxun really wanted to talk to her.