45

return
Short-lived Bai Yueguang only wants salted fish
traditional
set up
turn off the lights
big
middle
Small

Chapter 45

    It hurts, it hurts...Jiang Yi felt that every inch of her skin was being torn apart, as if she had been thrown into a furnace to be recalcined and reshaped, she was so painful that tears rolled down from the corners of her eyes uncontrollably.

    It hurts...it hurts...is she going to die? Otherwise, why would the pain be the same as when the body was run over by a car a long time ago, and the soul and body began to peel off.

    Could it be that after doing so much, she couldn't live past the age of twenty?

    What did she do wrong to be treated like this. She died young in her previous life, her mother died young in this life, and she herself did not live to be twenty years old. Why did she have such a tragic fate.

    Why let her live in this world for sixteen years, and then wake up to the world of Xiao Huangwen, and she will die at the age of twenty.

    Since I let her know her own fate, why didn't she tell her why she died? Is it a natural disaster? Or a man-made disaster? Or maybe she will die in such pain now.

    Why do you have to tell her that she is the person Jiang Silu never forgets, it is Bai Yueguang, who makes her feel that Jiang Silu has always liked her...and makes her...so tortured.

    why why why?

    Thoughts flashed through Jiang Yi's mind. For a moment, it was the scene of being hit by a car in the previous life; Jiang Ruxi walked towards her anxiously.

    These scenes kept flashing in Jiang Yi's mind like a revolving lantern. When the fever reached the point of unconsciousness, Jiang Yi thought to herself: Her life is too short to make people sad. Like fireworks, fleeting.

    What's worse is that compared to her, Fireworks was at least once brilliant, while her life was regrettably bleak.

    Thinking of this, Jiang Yi couldn't help feeling angry: Fuck her, don't tell me he can't live well if he knows he's going to die at the age of twenty? At least she still has four years, two years more than her previous life, enough to experience a lot!

    If she doesn't die...if she doesn't die...

    Jiang Yi thought vaguely, but he never had a clear concept in his mind. Before she lost consciousness, what came to her mind was Jiang Ruxun quietly staring at her face under the tree that day with the light behind her back. Immediately afterwards, the world around Jiang Rulu in his mind darkened little by little.

    When Jiang Yi woke up again, he was in the hospital.

    She opened her eyes vaguely, looked up at the white ceiling, and couldn't react for a while. It took a long time for some small fragments to pop up in my mind, such as Chen Wanzhou dancing a gorgeous waltz with Jiang Silu in her arms, or someone confessing to her, and Jiang Silu ran out inexplicably.

    Jiang Yi was thinking about it, and suddenly remembered that large piece of pheromone rushing towards her... suddenly realized that she seemed to have split at the ball.

    After this thought flashed through her mind, Jiang Yi quickly stretched out her hand, touched her lower abdomen, touched something that didn't belong to her body structure, froze all over, and then shouted uncontrollably: "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Ah..."

    Gan! She's grown weird things!

    While shouting loudly, Jiang Yi stretched out his hand to find out the outline of that thing, felt very desperate: so big, it must be an alpha.