Tsk

[3rd Person Pov]

As Katsuki and Izuku are walking together to class, they hear a familiar voice call out from behind them.

"Hey wait up!" Mina quickly ran up to them onto Katsukis side and gave them both a knowing grin.
"Guess what I just found out?"

"Alien we don't care about gossip-"

"No its school related!" She quickly interrupted Bakugou's protest knowing that the blonde didn't like talking about anything unrelated to where or what they were doing.

Bakugou raised an eyebrow and looked at Mina suspiciously, "Continue..." he said with uncertainty, curiosity getting the best of him.

"They upgraded ground beta! I may or may not have eavesdropped on the teachers conversations saying that all the second years will be using it for training today!" Mina excitedly gushed out her system, her walking becoming skipping as she swings her arms in joy.

Midoriyas face turns into an amused one as he asks a question, "Do you know what time of the day we'll use it?"

Mina thought for a second before answering, "They said we'll probably be using it all day. In the first 2 periods class 2B will use it and we'll be there to take notes. Then the last two periods it's going to be our turn to use it and they'll be taking notes. They said that after lunch, for the last periods, they'll let the two best performing students from each class face each other as a partner practice!"

The three of them shared the excitement, Katsuki holding a cocky grin, Izuku having glowing eyes, and Mina giggling in delight.

They quickly calmed themselves down when they were in front of the 2A door. Izuku opened the door for the other two, earning himself a thank you from Mina and a nod from Katsuki.

As soon as they entered, the trio was surrounded by their classmates, who somehow also found out about the news.

"You two will definitely be the ones facing class 2B!" Kirishima exclaimed with a load of enthusiasm. Denki, who was beside him, nodded vigorously in agreement as his eyes twinkled in exhilaration.

Midoriya and Bakugou couldn't make out anything else their classmates were saying because of the fact that they were all talking over each other.

They gave each other a glance before turning back to face their classmates.

"Everyone go to your seats- except for Bakugou and Midoriya." Aizawa ordered as he entered his classroom.

Everyone quickly complied, not wanting to face the consequences for not listening. The two trouble makers just stood still, facing their class with bland faces.

"Midoriya and Bakugou, you two need to go to recovery girl for a quick checkup, when your done change into your hero suits and go to ground beta. We probably won't be here." Aizawa instructed, the class silently cheering when they that the rumors of ground beta were true.

The other males just turned to their teacher and nodded, making their way out of class.

Before they could leave through the door Aizawa quickly added, "Bring your water bottles, we're going to be out there for a while." The class erupted in delight.