Chapter 26

PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING WARNINGS

Sexual themes and content will build up this entire chapter.

Words such as cock, dick, slick, pec, nipple, chest, slick, and wet will be used.

This isn't a lesson in safe or sane sex! This is kinky as fuck so please take that in note while reading. . .

Tags: Semi-public sex, bondage, power play, quirk play, orgasm denial, overstimulation, face fucking, blow jobs, praise, objectification (minor), under-negotiated kinks, and slight dom/sub undertones!

Things go from 1 to 100 real quick so take that in mind too.

This chapter is pure smut and if you don't feel comfortable with these warnings please click off!

This is just for the people that are here for the smut and if you don't want to read this then don't worry this is an add on chapter!

§

Maybe he was drunk off love, but he's never felt so happy.

Waking up beside his lover, cuddled into his side, it all felt so good. He's never felt so at peace.

Katsuki was so sure about his decision, more than happy to give Izuku a well deserved second chance. After all Izuku had forgiven him all those years, stood by his side and helped him grow despite it.

And fuck, he wanted to give the green headed boy everything, absolutely everything he could.

The effects of the quirk they used on Katsuki and Izuku had subsided already, now he was just left with the changes they made through his quirk.

It should be gone in a couple days, but without the risk of the other quirk showing up, maybe they could take advantage of what they have before it's fixed. . .

At the mention of it he felt a his boxers dampen and sighed at the familiar feeling.

It was annoying to take care of though, thats for sure. Well he wouldn't have to deal with it long enough which was calming. Thank god they were able to find a way to reverse the procedure.

Katsuki hummed to himself as he thumbed Izuku's cheek, tracing his freckles and massaging the tensed muscle.

Watching Izuku's breathing rise and fall, his sleeping face and kind smile dropped down to a soft line, he wanted so badly to give Izuku all of him, make him his first as he was in everything else.

His first friend, first enemy, first frenemy, and first lover. Their story went on since they were kids and would end as elders.

Katsuki never thought of himself as the sexual type, he avoided things of that nature as much as he could.

And maybe it's the fault of the quirk he was hit with, or the changes going in him, but he's never felt so. . .

He focused on one of Izuku's freckles, circling around it and kneading the skin.

Fuck, he's never wanted to do it with anyone else but Izuku, it's always been Izuku and now thats a hell lot more apparent.

Katsuki loved his boyfriend so much that his body was starting to exert it in a way he never thought it would. He felt weird and a bit freaked by it but he didn't mind it, after all it was Izuku.

And he wanted Izuku to be his first everything.

_______

Izuku wasn't a saint.