Chapa chapa!! :0

Katsuki started regaining consciousness, body still to tired to open his eyes but his mind processing his senses.

He started to hear the yelling of someone unblur from his numb mind, forcing his now uncomfortable body faster awake causing him to strain his eyes open with a light groan.

"Why didn't you call me in?!" Izuku yelled at Aizawa with anger Katsuki's never heard out of him. "I deserve to know this stuff!"

Aizawa tiredly sighed. "Do you?" he muttered as he glanced at Katsuki and froze. His eyes quickly hinted at Izuku to shut the fuck up, but Izuku remained oblivious as he continued his prattle.

Recovery girl immediately slipped by to attend to Katsuki which Izuku's eyes followed and caused him to quiet down with a gasp.

Aizawa walked towards Izuku and grabbed one of his shoulders, pulling him closer and whispering about some incoherent to Katsuki right now. Katsuki's eyes landed on Recovery girl who was taking up half of his vision in the present moment.

The lighting bounced off her white coat, reflecting off the white causing a glow effect making her look like some sort of angel.

And Katsuki's confused brain thought she was for a second.

His eyes slid over back toward his teacher and classmate when he heard a yell come from his childhood friend who was trying to push back against his teacher. Izukus head turned over to look at him and he saw his tight features soften.

"I need you to pay attention to me." Recovery girl cooed, so he did. She grabbed something from her pocket, a pill bottle and took one out. "I need you to swallow this, okay?"

Katsuki weakly nodded.

She smiled and propped him up, Katsuki attentively opened his mouth and allowed her to plop in the pill, drinking down the water from the cup pressed against his lips. He gave a satisfied sigh once done, slumping against the headboard.

He felt his eyes start closing again, but he allowed himself to drift off despite the screaming being exchanged.

Why is Izuku so mad?

o(〃^▽^〃)o

Katsuki wakes up again, eyes fluttering open with ease at the sound of white noise. He instantly recognized the beige ceiling.

How did he end up in the common room? Why is he on the couch? His legs and arms feel so numb... No, most importantly, what about school?! He can't miss! It'll mess up his perfect attendance!

Katsuki groans as he sits up, feeling off at the light feeling as he stands up through wobbly knees.

He felt like absolute shit once he was evenly balanced. He bent forward and wrapped his arms tightly around his stomach when he felt it suddenly ache with a passionate burn. It felt as if a snake had bitten it from the inside, venom slowly alighting him.

He felt like throwing up.

Katsuki hurled but bit down on his lip to stop the itch causing his want to throw up. His stomach settled and the blonde cursed at himself. He felt his empty stomach gurgle, not had time to eat breakfast nor lunch.

Had lunch time even passed? Katsuki didn't know. He trudged to the kitchen, grabbing an apple to eat for the time being as he checked the time on the microwave, his phone being god knows where.

1:09

Fairly late, yet largely early.

With a sigh Katsuki realized it would be better to not bother going back to school as his memories resurfaced, although blurred and choppy but knowledgeable.