Chipi chipi :3

Katsuki stirred with a hum feeling himself waken. His body felt weak and numb leaving the blonde utterly confused. He groaned and slowly opened his eyes to see Izuku slumped against his desk chair in the most uncomfortable position known to man or women.

Izuku's body was slumped so down his head was near the level of the armrests, half his body on the chair and the other half levitating in the air as he slipped further and further down slowly inch by inch.

Katsuki watched the repeating pattern of Izuku slumping almost all the way out his chair before catching himself and throwing himself back up onto the chair, before once again starting to fall again in a loop.

During Izuku's third round of the process as he had pushed himself back up again Katsuki rolled his eyes and huffed before forcing his burning muscles to stand up and walk toward the childhood friend. He dragged the rolling chair to the edge of the bed and threw himself back onto the sweet comfort of the bed.

Using his outstretched aching arms he pulled a slumped Izuku out of the chair and onto him, ignoring the way the chair had rolled away and hit the wall with force thanks to the weight being lifted off the seat at an angle.

Katsuki's mind was still slightly fogged up and the only thing his brain was able to process was the only thing he saw when he woke up, Izuku.

He couldn't recall any memories since he'd felt himself quickly drift off to sleep before adjusting Izuku on his chest in such a way that the males head wouldn't hurt him while still giving comfort to both sides.

"Mhm.." He heard Izuku mumble with content. Katsuki smiled when he looked down to see Izuku snuggling up to him. Normally he'd hate using his chest as a pillow but if he was being honest he didn't like it because Izuku's big ass forehead would crush him if not angled correctly.

Luckily a sleeping Izuku meant an easier to move Izuku which Katsuki was internally thankful for now that he thought back to the times Izuku would squirm and apply more pressure either on accident or to get on the others nerves.

That was only when they were mad at each other though, and lately if you counted the fight that happened earlier between them, they'd only had 5 fights in the span of a month.

Progress.

Katsuki yawned feeling sleep indulge him into an invisible blanket of comfort.

If it was coming from the delicious feeling of sleeping or the enchanting comfort Izuku was somehow giving, Katsuki didn't know. But he didn't dwell on it much as he felt his eye lids slowly droop down and fall into darkness.

( ˘︹˘ )

Waking up once again to the sound of birds chirping and the feeling of sunlight pinching on his eyelids made Katsuki hum and blink with a dazed out look. The blonde immediately remembered everything about what had happened the day prior.

Fuck.

He didn't just lose to Izuku fucking Midoriya did he?

Ugh, how embarrassing. Not to mention he cried in front of people. Bleh, thank god he has a pretty crying face. Too bad that was also part of the reason he didn't want to cry in front of them.

He'll never hear the end of it, mostly from Denki. He grumbled at the thought.

Although he couldn't remember anything else other than that. In fact he doesn't even know why he was crying. How did he lose? He doesn't even remember the spar itself. Did he forget all of it? All he knows it that it happened.

He felt something on top his chest move, slightly freezing seeing Izuku perched neatly on top of it. He just now realized that Izuku's hand's had somehow managed to wrap all around his slender body meaning he would have to wake him up in order to be able to go to school.