Dubi dubi!!

Izuku hesitated to move, wanting to take a closer look at the letter but also needing to respect Katsuki's privacy.

He looked back at Katsuki to see if he was still bedbound and then turned back to letter.

Just a peek.

He lowered his already shaking hand down to grab it, bringing it up to his face once in his possession. He turned the card around seeing no other words other than 'To: Katsuki'.

If it was an anonymous letter Izuku knew he'd be disinterested in it. Although it's none of his business who likes Katsuki he's nosy enough about him to want to know.

What if the person who wrote the note left their name inside the letter? It makes sense, in case the letter somehow gets to the wrong person and they want to be able to have their dignity spared.

Luckily for Izuku the letters already opened.

He carefully slid out the note with giddy and braced himself as he unfolded it with a hitched breath.

Once he looked at the note he gasped, ignoring the endless rows of lovely dovely sentences that almost covered the whole page, and skipping to the bottom to see 'Yours truly, Denki/Pikachu'.

Denki.

Denki Kamanari.

THE Denki Kaminari.

The same Denki that said he would never like guys and that he doesn't understand how men would like men when women exist.

The same Denki that tried peeking into the girls room.

The same Denki that acts like some old white divorced American dad whenever a girl is mentioned.

That Denki likes Katsuki?

Not to mention he called Katsuki's mom hot.

Izuku tries to picture how they would look like if they were in a relationship and shuddered.

Denki acts too straight to be able to picture him with a guy.

Although it makes some sense at the same time. Denki has always described his type to have a small waist, be athletic, take care of themselves as well as their body, be responsible, and have a sweet personality.

Yeah everyone else was as surprised as Izuku to find out he wasn't that shallow.

But as much as Izuku doesn't want to admit it, Katsuki's personality isn't exactly 'sweet' per say. More like... strongly established.

Katsuki is perfect though, he's fairly responsible and definitely is athletic, he's sweet in his own way, he takes care of himself and his body, toned with muscles that look like they belong there, has a small waist that looks like Izuku's fingers could touch if he rounded it-

Izuku caught his thoughts and shook his head to clear his mind, a pink blush already forming along his cheeks.

Why was he thinking that right now? But anyways it's just really shocking to see a supposedly straight guy liking the class problem maker. He doesn't exactly match Denki's description much. Kinda.

Izuku looks at the paragraphs Denki wrote for Katsuki. Five in total.

More than he's every written in class. They looks so long that it could be his missing essays.

With newborn curiosity he starts reading,

"Dear Bakugou, please don't blow me or this letter up when you're done reading it because I don't want this to make anything awkward between us. I know you may not like me because of how big of a pervert I can be-"