Countdown to a Midnight Party

Gagged and bound, that's how he woke.

Trapped in an unkempt basement tied up with chains and rope around his mouth. The bleeding had thankfully stopped but Quakity found himself abandoned in this situation he was trapped in a dirty room filled with golden wrapped boxes, obnoxiously large bags and a shit ton of candles. He'd been having a tough week with all the villain attacks and this kidnapping was really starting to annoy him, who ever it was had been careful not to give him any clues; leaving food, redoing the ropes he'd managed to get free from and doing general up keep of his health all while the hero slept.

-10th of September-

A black hooded figure came into the room with another box, Quakity struggled and tried to yell but the ropes binding him held tight, they approched him and tightened his restraints.
"Don't worry, you'll be out in 4 days"
They spoke in a hushed tone, almost disgustedly, before walking out into a world he might never see again. Who knows if this person was lying or worse, he could be moved from here to some place worse.
His mind raced with possible outcomes each being more horrible than the last and after hours of contemplation he fell asleep to the thought of his fiancès, who must be so worried for him right now.

Or at least he hoped they'd be....things had been tough for them fo too long and he worried they may not have loved him as they once did. Overwhelmed by the thoughts of his beloved fianćes Quakity began to cry, his tears fell softly to the floor and he bit his tounge in an attempt to silence the choked and muffled sobs threatening to escape from his mouth as he made pathetic movements trying to get free. In his mind he could only just hear the faint sounds of Karl's voice, he could barely feel the warm touch of Nick's hands, all memory of their precious time together was faded and blurred.

14th of September.