Prey

Wilbur watched as he pitifully struggled in the restraints. Beautiful brown wings with black stripes through them flapping in distress, it made him look so adorable! Wilbur smiled and pulled the spoon out of his beloved's mouth, he scooped more food up and offered it.

"I'm not hungry..."

He nodded suppressing a giggle and set the food down.
Wilbur silently thanked prime for the beautiful sight of the man infont of him; the ruffled state of his wings, his tired voice, his hot face flushed just a little, his clothes were tight and ripped in places from him struggling against the bonds. He was perfect and he looked it.

"Would you like to be moved to bed pretty bird?"

He smiled when Ace nodded. He smiled more when the tired hero flopped onto him as he untied the restraints.

"My poor baby bird...so tired..."

He did feel bad. Wilbur knew this wasn't what his ravenette rival wanted but he couldn't bring himself to think about it, all he could think of was the future they would build together. The lovely happy future.

It would be perfect; him, Ace and 5 kids...no 6! Although he didn't know how they would have kids Wilbur was sure he'd figure it out.

"Siren..."

He almost forgot to respond when his rival spoke, laying the avain down he hummed a response letting Ace know he heard.

"Why am i here...?"

The question caught him a little off gaurd, Wilbur had thought of lying and making up some villainous plan but why would he lie? He had Ace now and he'd never need anything else ever!!

Wilbur subconsciously knew why he'd taken Ace, he knew on some level he'd always come back to the hero after every fight. In fact while the ravenette had been sleeping Wilbur healed all the cuts and bruises he could.
It was more than a crush. He'd die before his family or anyone found out, he couldn't even tell Ace just yet.

"Because i want you here"

Wilbur thought about his words carefully, he didn't want anything to go wrong. Ace couldn't be mad at or try to leave him, he'd lose everything.

"We are tangled in the same strings of fate my dear, one can not exist without the other. Our powers balance this city and give it order."

He turned to look at the avains face, sharp jawline and perfect eyes he was beautiful in every possible way.

"And i crave the chaos our absence will cause."