Cake and Chaos

He sat and waited in that basement for a week and four days becoming less aware of himself with every hour that passed, his declining mental health would only plummet if he knew why he was sat in that room and who awaited him outside it.

Outside the disgusting confines of the room was a normal looking house that was home to a normal looking family. This family however, was nothing less than strange. Three Sons, a Mother and a Father (plus several stray animals) who were kind and fair to one another.

Well as far as anyone else can tell.

For the longest time the Minecraft family have been villans or vigilantes, the youngest of the three brothers aspired to be a hero but told no one. Just his luck that his brother found out and told his pearents. Who were welcoming and open to him, embracing him in their arms and whispering kind things to the little blonde boy. This news was recived much more happily than the younger twins coming out, he was head over heels for a man and his father was less than pleased. He could never mention what the mans profession was or risk being kicked out of the house.

His family despised hero's and what they stood for, he himself was no different, but the man he adored was.

Ace (his secret crush) saved people not for the publicity but becuase he wanted to protect people, he knew this becuase the smiling hero had saved him. Of every hero in the building he was the only one to help a villan. This made him irrisitable to Wilbur, the infamous amd forgotten Minecraft sibling but possibly the most dangerous. He wanted to be the only thing his bird ever cared about, if that ment being his hated rival so be it as long as Ace thought of him.

Wilbur was about to get a wonderful suprise for his birthday, all he knew was there were lots of presents and something he'd always wanted.