A News Report at Nine.

He waited patiently for the brunette to wake up, he didn't really have a choice but he waited anyway, once he felt movement at his side Quackity opened his eyes.

"Si-Wilbur...Wilbur wake up"

The older man looked up at him sleepily, eyes wide and brown as he fought off the obvious urge to go back to sleep. Quackity hesitated but brushed the curls back from Wilbur's face softly, making the taller blush brightly and stammer.

Oh...pretty...

Wait what!?

What was he thinking!!! He was waiting to ask about his fiancès today!!
As soon as Wilbur was fully awake he was going to ask!

Quackity moved his hand out of Wilbur's curls and almost instantly put it back after the taller snarled at him. His eyes seemed to gleam brighter and he settled back down into Quackity's stomach.

"I...i had...a..question.."

Wilbur hummed in response looking up at the avain he layed on. Quackity took that as his sign to contuine,

"Can i ask....about my fiancès..? Are they okay..? Have they tried to save me...?"

The brunette growled and cuddled closer. This question obviously annoyed him, it could mean good news for his fiancès!

"No one's come for you Ace, why do you care if they have?"

Wilbur shuffled and nuzzled into Quackity's neck quiet purrs rumbling out from his throat. Quackity pictured cat ears when he heard the sound before coming to the realisation that Wilbur was purring because of him.

"You have me now baby bird, you'll never need anyone else again."

Those words probably should have alarmed him but he was too cuaght up in the fact that Wilbur's hands were no longer cradling him, they were rubbing soothing circles just under his wings.
He could regrettably feel the blush creeping up his cheeks. Wilbur hummed and nuzzled into Quackity's stomach purring as he did so.

Prime why did it have to drive him crazy! Why did he have to enjoy the villians touch so fucking much! It was killing him, the guilt of having loving partners but trapped in the warm embrace of another man.

"Will...can we please watch the news...?"

Why did he ask that? Quackity didn't care what was on the news but the words slipped out before he knew he was saying them. Suprisingly Wilbur emerged from his spot in the avains neck to grab the remote, turning on the tv as he settled back into the nest purring.

"Ace is dead. The hero commission has found proof of this and ended their search for the smiling "joker face" hero. This is an immensely sad day for us all but it isn't all unhappiness in the city today. For the "burn out" hero Blaze has announced his engagement to the "wandering soul" vigilante that is known as Relapse! Following this announcement Relapse vowed that as long as he heard Blaze's vows he'd promise to be a hero worth smiling for!"

She kept talking. The news moved from recent events to weather then traffic. He couldn't hear it, he knew there was noise but it was all static to him.

Why...?

Why would they do that to him...?

What had Quackity ever done to deserve being left to the mercy of his city's greatest threat!!

Silent tears ran from his eyes but they never made it past his cheeks.