Contact Comfort

Wilbur found his pretty bird watching him to be the single most romantic and perfect thing.

He kept that eye contact when he walked over, bloody and probably looking like a mess, opening the door to look down at his trembling angel though Wilbur saw no fear in his eyes.

He crouched down bloody hands cupping Quackity's face, he offered a smile trying to gauge the others emotions without using his powers.

"Are you alright darling, that would have been distur-"

Before he could even get the words out Quackity pulled him into a tight embrace jamming their lips together.
Unsure of how to react Wilbur just put his hands on Quackity's back, evidently this displeased his angel as he tugged on Wilbur's shirt until the taller began to kiss back.

Wilbur began to melt into his angel's hold, moving his hands to rest comfortably on Quackity's waist while the avain contuined to push closer. He sat right in Wilbur's lap before pulling away with slightly laboured breathing, the villian had no idea how to react aside from blushing like a school girl who just killed her crushes female friend and he told her he was into that.

"Qua-"

Seemingly irritated the once hero shut him up with another kiss. This time Wilbur didn't hesitate to return the kiss, leaning into Quackity's hold on his face and putting as much affection into the kiss as he could. During this kiss Wilbur couldn't let his mind wander for even a moment, everytime he thought Quackity was pulling away he could feel the beast curling inside his chest.

Slowly the kissing stopped and his angel hid his red face in Wilbur's neck shaky breath fanning across his skin, Wilbur was stunned and slightly breathless still taking in what had happened moments prior. When it started to dawn on him that he wasn't dreaming Wilbur thought he could burst with joy, his arms found thier way around Quackity's waist and he squeezed the former hero until he heard Q squeak. He nuzzled into Quackity's embrace purring, so overwhelmed with happiness. Absolutely nothing could ruin this moment!

"I'm sorry, that was an impulse decision. I thought you were going to attack me and it was the only thing i could think of. It was my mistake, sorry Will"

The avain got up and walked to their bed, pulling the blankets over himself.

Oh...

A....mistake....?

Kissing him was a mistake.....

A mistake...

His insides coiled and the beast thrashed, his hands balled into fists and he felt the blush of his cheeks burn brighter from rage.

Standing up from where Quackity had pushed him down Wilbur left the room.

A mistake...no no...it couldn't have been a mistake...

(TW: Very intense violent thoughts)

He'd have to make his angel take it back.

He imagined tying Quackity back in the chair, binding his darling tightly until the moment he learned to return his feelings.

He'd cover him in kisses and if the avain didn't like it he could always just keep the once hero knocked out.

He could find a drug.

He could deprive Quackity of human contact.

Until Quackity decided to love him there would be no more nice Wilbur.

He leaned against the wall and let the thoughts wash over him, drowning the need to treat Quackity and spoil him in thoughts of hurting his duckling until he learned not to toy with him.

He wasn't allowed to kiss him and then act like it was nothing! It wasn't nothing.

For Wilbur it was everything.

How could Quackity not know it meant everything to him? He knew how much Wilbur adored him...right..?

He had to...

He'd showed Quackity how much he loved him.

It wasn't fair.

It wasn't fair.

He had given up everything for Quackity.

It wasn't fair.

He just wanted to adore Quackity and show the avain he was worth more then a mask and shitty hero rank.

He was more than just someone's Ace.