Fighting his touch.

The bite made him writhe.
Quakity squirmed in his bonds and to no avail escape the confines of Siren's arms. While the taller nuzzled into his neck he felt a tornado of emotion welling up inside. Confusion, rage, hopelessness and he'd never admit it aloud but he felt flustered by the taller man's actions.

Siren sat up with a smile plastered across his face, though not his evil smile. It wasn't a smirk it was a genuinly happy smile.
This made Quakity very nervous.
He watched Siren stand up and hug the Crow Father hesitantly before moving on to ruffle tntinnit's hair, he greeted everyone individually and with senserity.

He was actaully...talking to the guests..?

They never talked at parties....not to anyone but eachother...

He sat up straighter and shock shot through his system.

Did i just compare the loves of my lives to him!? I must be going insane.

He watched cautiously now, searching for any hint of what might happen in Siren's care (or lack there of) he could simply be killed once they arrived at whichever hell hole Siren chose.

But how wrong he didn't know he was.

After what he now assumes to be Siren's birthday party was over the aforementioned villian sat across the room from him, an unreadble expression across his features.

Quakity made sure to hold his hateful glare, never breaking eye contact with the man he despised with each and every fiber in his being. Until there was the chime of silver against silver behind him and Siren rose to walk over. Panic ebbed in his chest, every bit of his power had been sapped and he was defenceless.

Siren lazily dragged a chair infront of him and undid his own mask before bringing a slim hand to do the same to Quakity. He moved away trying to scoot back in the chair but he was met with a wall of force pulling him back. He moved and struggled but Siren still managed to remove the golden mask covering his upper face. With utter confusion Quakity watched as the sight of his face alone made Siren smile happily, the villian brought his chair closer and brushed the hair out of Quakity's face still with a pleased smile twisting his features in an almost pleasant way.

Quakity had never seen Siren or any villian's face. Not like he'd seen the hero's either. The brunette's eyes were a very striking scarlet colour and without the mask they faded to a darker, more rose-like red. The colour of the blood his countless vitcims have spilt and simultaneously the most beautiful thing Quakity had ever seen.

If you asked he would say otherwise but he found himself getting lost in the ruby shine of his rival's eyes. A soft kiss on his hand broke his string of thoughts and he looked down to see Siren on his knee ever so delicatly kissing along his knuckles.

The villian's touch was soft. So soft Quakity felt his insides recoiling. It was a familar touch, the barest touching of a hand to his waist or the subtle caressing of his sides. It made his skin crawl and he squeezed his eyes shut, waiting and preparing for some kind of punishment.

A slap or choking, something harsh that would be followed by more soft affection.

But...the slap never came...

Siren simply continued to dote on and praise him.

"You are just the most beautiful person I've ever seen." He cooed softly, pressing his lips to the skin of Quakity's hand.

Every kiss was soft and placed so gently onto him, accompanied by more and more praise each time.

"Ace you are so beautiful" he whispered against Quakity's knuckles, turned white from his grip on the chair, Siren smiled up at him no trace of hatred in his voice or actions.

Still Quakity kept tense. He knew the most dangerous people were the ones who could do horrible things in the spurr of the moment, with no regret they could suddenly attack becoming remorseful mere minutes later.

"Just so handsome and strong, you're smart as well i know that, you look so cute like this Ace."

"Aww don't worry i won't keep you like this, you'll be so happy once we're out of here! It's just a few more minutes okay?"

"You're just so pretty, how could anyone not adore just how amazing you are? You're wonderful Ace, so perfect."

"I bet you're so tired from being tied up like this, don't worry it won't be for long."

"They'll never hurt you again now that i have you, don't you worry your pretty little head. I promise I'll take care of you and you'll never be overlooked again, you are too perfect to have anyone's eyes on you but mine."

The constant praise and attention distracted Quakity from the slow approch of footsteps, there was another clang of silver on silver and Quakity turned to see The Blade himself bringing over a covered tray.
He placed it down to Quakity's right and left without a word as Siren continued to compliment and touch the tired hero.

>TRIGGER WARNING<
(Forced eating)

Siren turned back Quakity's chin and gently cupped his cheek, he pressed another soft kiss to Quakity's cheek before untying the ribbon around his mouth.

"Ah ah ah"

Siren shushed the bound man as he tried to yell.

"You can use that pretty voice to scream my name later."

Quakity's mind instantly became a gutter. From all the praise he'd recived he honestly wasn't sure if Siren meant his comment to come off flirtatious or threatening.

The idea that someone could harbour feelings other than hatred towards him was forren and strange.

"Open up baby bird"

Siren's voice and the touch of a hand to his cheek brought Quakity's attention back to his captor. He held up a silver spoon to Quakity's face, warm steam comming off what he assumed was soup of some kind.

He tried to talk but the second he opened his mouth Siren forced the spoon in. Quakity squirmed and gagged trying not to swallow any incase it was poisoned but the hot liquid went down his dry throat.
Siren removed the spoon and Quakity let out a small whimper.

"I know honey, but the quicker you eat the quicker we can leave"

Again Quakity tried to protest but the spoon was shoved into his mouth and slightly down his throat.
He felt the liquid travel down his throat and it burned. Quakity promised himself that he would never cry infront of a villian but as another cold spoon forced the piping liquid into his throat he couldn't hold the tears.

As soon as he started to cry Siren stopped.

>End of TW<

The villian set down the spoon and sat himself down in Quakity's lap. His slender fingers wipped away each tear as his lips pressed soft and loving kisses to the hero's forehead, Quakity soon felt himself growing tired and he struggled to keep his eyes open. Siren was so gentle with him and touched him so softly. Quaktiy knew his hatred for the brunette was fading, and fast, he could not afford to lower his guard for even a second but....

The hands on his cheeks told him to rest and the soft feather-light kisses peppered across his face said it was okay, the gentle yet deep voice assured him that he would be safe.

So Quakity let down his guard slowly and drifted off deep in the embrace of his kidnapper.