Siren tears

Wilbur, no Siren, was searching for him. Siren tore apart things in every room screaming out the hero's name and part of Quackity felt bad...that part of him was being ignored.

"ACE!? ACE PLEASE!!"

"Ace my beloved come out of your hiding place! I know you didn't leave so just come here...come to me"

"Birdie!! Please you're scaring me!"

"Please pretty bird...come out and let me see you!"

"DARLING PLEASE!!!!"

Quackity's heart sunk when he heard the villian start to cry.

"Please Ace...my light, my heart, my reason for being here...my angel...my beloved...my darling..my pretty bird"

"Ace!! Come out of your hiding place!! Please....please Ace!!"

"Why...why are you hiding from me..!! I just want to see you my dear!"

"Please...fuck...please I'll be better!!"

"My beloved...my bird...my pretty pretty bird...please let me see you...i want to see you...please"

He could hear Wilbur sobbing and screaming as he caused damage to every single room he investigated, he broke glass from the sound of the scrapping against the walls. Quackity heard him bang on walls and scream seeminly until he couldn't anymore.
He heard Wilbur hoarsly calling out to him still, he felt so akward and honestly upset...

He tensed at the thought.

He was upset because Wilbur, his rival and some would say nemesis, cared so much that he had screamed until his voice gave out because he'd gone missing. Siren broke everything in his path in search of him, he'd cried, screamed, possibly hurt himself all in an attempt to see him. Not just anyone, him. Quackity, Ace, the Hero who saves people with no regard for himself and Wil- Siren fuck!!

He'd been doing it again!!

Sympathising with the villian because the brunette pretended to care about him. Quackity almost stopped feeling sorry for the villain when he heard a crash nearby.

The crashes drew steadily closer and Quackity's breathing speed up the closer they got. Had he been found!? No...no he'd left no trace! Wilbur couldn't of found him.
Wilbur- No!
Siren
Fuck!

He mentally screamed and swore as loud as he could before stopping.

Shit...no no shit how could he have forgotten..!! Siren had psychic abilities...including mind swapping...he was so fucking screwed

(N/A)
Hello all, I'm trying my best to do regular updages, just asking for you guys to give me one little thing. Your opinions, I'd like to know if you have suggestions for a new book or ideas you'd like me to impliment into this one.
There will be more updates soon, until then chão!

SpiritKing

(Ps, yes it King now instead of prince upgrades bitches)