Goonji angna mein shehnaai

Something touched Miraya's leg while she was sleeping. Knowing who it was, she climbed out of bed while still half asleep, lifted him up, and forced him to lie next to her. However, it persisted in attempting to escape her grasp and began licking her to tell her to stand up.

She told her furry little baby, "Romeo, it's a Saturday, let me sleep please," but he continued to prod her until she stood up. She had a long night and a long day of wedding shopping ahead of her, but now that she was awake, she grabbed Romeo by the hand and smothered him in kisses, making him wiggle with delight.

Romeo was now running around in Miraya's room as she grabbed up her phone and saw the time was only 7. She shook her head at him. "Come home at 10am", Maahi texted when she checked her texts. "We must head out shopping. I feel stressed out. Kese hoga sab kuch time pr". (How is everything going to happen on time)

"Don't worry, babe! ," Miraya retorted. "I'll arrive at 9:30. Stop worrying now since it's bad for a bride's skin." (with a winking and laughing emoji).

As she stood up from her bed to begin her day, Miraya groaned loudly and extended her arms above her head. She got ready and went outside to make her usual cup of coffee.

Everyone must be awake since it was seven, but her sister and cousins weren't. Her mother was giving the cook instructions regarding the breakfast for the day when she entered the kitchen. After giving her a warm hug, Miraya started brewing her coffee.

Kiran eventually asked her daughter the question she had been waiting to ask all night after much deliberation. "Miru, have you thought about the conversation your father had with you yesterday? We simply want the best for you, beta. Please be open to the notion of meeting the guy first even though I'm not pressuring you to say yes. We won't ask you any questions if you later reject the suggestion."

Ma!" Miraya approached her mother, laid her hand on her hand, and said, "I gave it a lot of consideration. I doubt I'll ever be completely prepared, but I must nonetheless attempt. Saari zindagi to aise nahi reh skti na mien. The best is what I know you all want for me. You must have believed whatever you did was beneficial to me. I'll thus meet him and his family." (I can't stay like this all my life)

With tears in her eyes, Kiran embraced her daughter. "This is good for you; I swear to you. It won't matter if you don't like the guy when you first meet him. I'm content with you just being open to the notion of marriage. I am aware of how much suffering you have endured, but things will get better. I love you mera bachcha!" (child)

Miraya murmured, finally letting go of the tears she had been holding back for so long, "I love you too, mumma." She was aware that letting go of the past was a very difficult task, but she would have to do it eventually. She also had to consider what would be best for her family.

"Acha okay!" After they had finished hugging, Miraya stated, "I'll be going wedding shopping with Maahi. There are only two months left till the wedding, and she is panicking."

"Okay! I will make the breakfast, and I'll pack something for you guys as well." Returning to her work, Kiran stated, "Shopping ke chakkr ke mn khana-peena bhul jati ho dono." (both of you'll forget about food once you start shopping)

Miraya simply smiled nodded, and walked out of the kitchen with her coffee.

At the Singhal's mansion:

"Ma, Chachi, please start your shopping. There are just two months left till the wedding; you'll be after my life a week before it, and I won't be able to help you this time." , Ruhaan said from the kitchen as he flipped a crispy aloo parantha into the pan, "Vivaan would need me every step of the way."