Kesa hai, Kaun hai, vo ?

Vivaan yelled as he entered the Singhal residence, "Is anyone home?" "No one cares that the groom is here."

He squealed in pain when a hand suddenly reached over and grabbed his ear. Every time he entered the house, only one person would treat him in this way.

"Owww, Aunty!" He pleaded with Nisha to leave him by saying, "Maaf krdo, pata hai, bahut din se milne nahi aaya apse." (Please forgive me. I know it's been long since I came to meet you)

When she finally released him, he knelt down to touch her feet. She gave him a blessing before giving him a hug. "Jeeta reh! Khush reh! I can't believe you're getting married. It seems like yesterday, when you and Ruhaan used to run to me so I could feed you with my own hands and now look at you", Nisha spoke with tears in her eyes. (Stay healthy and stay happy)

Since Vivaan and Ruhaan had been great friends since they were young children, Nisha always regarded him as her own child.

"Baaki sab kahan hain?", Vivaan asked. (where's everyone else)

"Everyone is eating breakfast." Nisha took hold of his hand and guided him outside to the garden patio, where everyone was occupied eating breakfast.

"Vivaan, bhai! Congratulations. Itne saal ka struggle pura ho gya apka, finally." As soon as Kush saw Vivaan, he yelled and leaped to give him a teddy bear hug. (So many years of hard work have finally reached to an end)

In a calm voice from behind, someone said, "Kush, let him breathe." It was Luv, Kush's identical twin who is polar opposite of him. He said, "Congratulations, Vivaan bhai!" and hugged him.

After saying thank you to both of them, Vivaan hurried to greet Ram and Anand, who were having a conversation.

Ram exclaimed, "Jeeta reh beta!" as Vivaan touched his feet. (May god bless you son)

Anand stood up and prevented Vivaan from touching his feet before giving him a hug and stating, "Mien koi budha ho gya hu, jo tu mere pair chu rha hai," which caused his wife Sapna, who was seated right next to him, to smile. (Why are you touching my feet? Am I an old man)

"He's right, beta! Don't you realize he's just 18?", she remarked, shaking her head. Following this comment, everyone laughed and sat down at the table.

"Where is Ruhaan? He has not been answering any of my calls since yesterday.",  while having a slice of the sandwich that Nisha had served, Vivaan inquired Luv.

"Don't you know him! He needs no interruptions while he is engaged on a project. He must have his phone on silent", Luv informed him.

Kush threw in, "He came back home pretty late yesterday as well. I knew it was between 11 and 11:30 p.m. since I was sneaking out to a party."

As soon as he realized what had just come out of his mouth and noticed that everyone was staring at him, he abruptly stopped speaking.

"Where did you go the last night?" Nisha turned to face her son and questioned, "I thought you were working on your assignment.

"Luv, tujhe pta tha?" (Did you know)

Luv, who was looking everywhere but at his mother, caught everyone's attention.

"Luv?"

"Maa, it wasn't a party! He simply went outside to wish his friend a happy birthday and returned in an hour. Don't stress," Luv said.

"Okay! However, he could have informed me of that!" Nisha muttered angrily, "I'm tired of these boys not listening to me or telling me anything".

Luv motioned for Kush to get up and go to her. Kush quickly hugged his mother and said, "Ma, I didn't want you to worry. I didn't want you to be awake when I got home because I knew you wouldn't have slept."