Kuch toh hai tujhse Raabta

"That was Ruhaan at the hospital." Kiran brushed her hair and remarked, "Siya told me yesterday."

Vivek was confused and inquired, "Which one was he?"

"The one who entered with Miru. They were all at the rehearsals when she learned about Adi. When she was suffering her anxiety attack, he stayed behind with her", Kiran remembered as she stood up from the dressing table.

"The other two boys are his twin brothers, Luv and Kush", she mentioned as she approached the bed where Vivek was sitting.

Thinking back to the previous day, Vivek took off his glasses and remarked, "He had such a relaxing energy to him. In a hospital, Miru has never appeared so composed. He was a great help to her."

"Yes. One thing is certainly clear that he cares about her deeply. He stayed by her side the entire day yesterday, and from what Anika and Siya have told me, they're getting closer." Kiran instructed Vivek to turn off his laptop so that he could focus solely on her.

"Well then, he's a good boy. And they definitely make a good pair," Vivek remarked as he turned to face his wife.

"So, what are we still holding out for?" The enthusiastic Kiran asked, "Shouldn't we see his family and chat about them?"

"Kiran, no. This is not the time. It was you who suggested that we give them some time till after Maahi's wedding. And you are aware that Miru needs time to heal and figure out what she wants exactly," Vivek responded trying his best to control his wife's excitement.

"but....", Vivek interrupted Kiran before she could finish her sentence.

"No buts! We are not talking with anyone right now. Bacchon ko milne do, ek dusre ko samajhne do, dost banne do. You know of the value of friendship in a marriage. Aur vese bhi kisi mahaan insaan ne kaha hai, Do logon ke beech mein pyaar kam ho to chalta hai, dosti kam nahi honi chahiye." (Let the kids meet, understand each other and become friends. And anyways, a great man has said, love shared between two people could be less but their friendship should be the foundation of the relationship.)

When Kiran considered what Vivek had just said, she couldn't help but smile. It was true that their friendship served as the cornerstone of their relationship, which explains why they got along so well. As she reminisced on those times, a blush of pink appeared on her cheeks and she remarked, "Haan pata hai kis mahaan insaan ne kaha hai. Jab dekho apna dialogue maar kar mujhe chup kara dete ho." (Yes, I know which great man has said. You shut me up every time with your famous dialogue.)

He tickled her and replied, "it works every time, doesn't it."

As their chat devolved into a competition of tickling, they both started laughing. When they finally came to a stop, Vivek pleaded with her not to discuss the situation with Miraya. "You won't discuss Ruhaan and the proposal with her. She might act differently towards him as a result. Let events unfold naturally."

"Promise", Kiran murmured as she gave a nod of assent. "Ab chale? It's time for breakfast. Fir Adi se bhi to milne jana hai." (Let's go. We've to go and meet Adi.)

"haan chalo." (Yes, let's go)

.

Miraya arrived for brunch after sleeping in late. Everyone had finished their breakfast and left for the hospital. At the table, only Kiran and Vivek were conversing.

"How come you didn't wake me up." Yawning from the little sleep she had received, Miraya replied, "I forgot to set an alarm when I came back."

"It's fine. You had been worn out all day." While peeling an apple, Vivek asked," Vese, what time did you get back yesterday?".