Mere haath mn, Tera haath ho...

Upon arriving at the stage, a worried Nisha approached Ruhaan and exclaimed, "Ruhaan, we can't find dadi anywhere. A moment ago, she was sitting with Dadu. She wasn't there when he returned after getting up to get her a bite to eat. I'm really worried for her. Dekh na please, kaha gayi hogi." (Please go and look for her. Where did she go?)

Saying, "Ma!", Ruhaan comforted her and tried to ease her anxiety. "Stay calm. She must be around here somewhere. We'll all head out to find her after I ask the management to notify the security crew." He gestured to Luv, who was already on the phone, and informed Dev and Kush what was going on.

They heard a deep voice behind them, say, "I'm coming with you too." When Ruhaan turned around, his grandfather was standing with stern gaze. "We'll find her, dadu! Don't worry."

"Let me go with you; I'm sure you'll find her. But I want to go." Putting a hand on Ruhaan's shoulder and taking a step towards him, his grandfather continued, "I can't just sit here while my Kalyani's wandering lost somewhere."

Ruhaan attempted to object, saying, "but dadu," but Nisha stopped him and asked to take him.

.  
.

Anika and Siya caught up a to blushing Miraya as she was making her way to the stage. They were smiling at her, their hands folded across their chests. Miraya looked at them, puzzled. After a considerable amount of silence, she eventually asked, "What's the deal, you two? Why are you simply standing there, obstructing my path?"

"Anika, she doesn't get upset with this certain someone when he blocks her path and strikes the same position. So why us?" Siya asked, glancing at Anika while actually addressing Miraya.

After which, Anika approached Miraya and reached behind her to pick up her dupatta, Miraya quickly pulled it back, preventing Anika from grabbing it. "I know right," Anika hummed as she continued. "When we do so, we get a frown, but the person in question might grasp her dupatta from behind and her cheeks would flush to the brightest shade of red."

"Oh, that's a shame." Siya approached Miraya from the opposite side and nearly whispered the next line in her ear. "I thought sisters were more important than misters," she remarked.

"Guess we were fools in believing that statement because clearly our 'sister' doesn't care about her 'sisters', she only cares about her......", she was chanting when Miraya interrupted her and yelled in a displeased tone, "I dare you to finish that statement," which caused Siya and Anika to start laughing.

Miraya observed them laughing at her and rolled her eyes. Siya theatrically tucked a strand of hair behind her ear, imitating Ruhaan, and Miraya slapped her hand away.

With her palm pressed against her mouth, Siya exclaimed, "Oops! Guess she is only fond of it when he does it." Anika gave a nod of approval. For a long while, Miraya did nothing but stand between the two and let them carry on with their charade.

When at last they stopped, Miraya angrily said, "Are you both done? Thoda aur natak bacha hai to krlo vo bhi." They shared looks before shaking their heads in unison, barely holding in their laughs. Miraya turned away from them, shaking her head at them and whispering under her breath, "Kids." (if there's some drama left, complete it please!)

She walked through the whole venue searching for her mother after avoiding her sisters' provocative comments and inquiries, but she couldn't find her. So, she started walking towards their room. As she made her way towards Maahi's room, she observed an old woman standing motionless in the center of the hallway. She had a familiar appearance. Miraya had seen her with the family of Ruhaan and Vivaan. She was presumably related to them.

The elderly woman's anxious face prevented Miraya from leaving her side. She approached her gently, bowed before her, and offered her hands in a namaste. "Namaste dadi ji!," she said. "Mien Miraya, Dulhan ki behan hu. Aap kisi ko dhund rahe ho kya?" (Greetings grandma! I'm the bride's sister. Are you looking for someone?)