Teri meri baatien

"Everyone, move quickly!". Ruhaan, holding his luggage at the front door, said, "Vivaan is waiting for us outside."

"Why do we have to travel at such an early hour of the morning?", Kush yawned and crept out of his room with his stuff. "We had the option to depart a bit later. Kisi ko tension hi nahi hai meri," he remarked, leaning his head against Ruhaan's shoulder. (No one's worried about me.)

"Haan tere time table ke according jaenge na hum uski shaadi mn," Ruhaan slapped him across the head. (sure, we'll follow your time table to go for his wedding.)

With a coffee tumbler in hand, Vivaan came through the door and said, "What's the wait, guys? I've already received three calls from Maahi." He asked himself, "Why does she always have to be on time?"

Luv came out of the kitchen carrying a picnic basket. "Mom!" he said, dangling it in front of their eyes. "She prepared these munchies particularly for us."

Kush leapt onto Luv's shoulder while yawning and closing his eyes. Vivaan gave Kush antiques a headshake. "He truly is our group's baby. We also need to go to Arjun, so ask Dev to get here quickly."

"I'm here!" From the hallway, Dev's voice said, "I'm here." Ruhaan turned to face Vivaan in the meantime and enquired, "Arjun's coming with us? He returned just a day ago. Has he not had jet lag?"

"I assume he's still worn out. However, he doesn't want to miss this road trip," Vivaan remarked as he left the house, followed by everyone carrying suitcases.

"We will be reaching at your wedding location by car two days ahead of schedule." Kush sneered as he piled the items into their two cars, asking, "What's there to miss?"

Ruhaan laughed as Vivaan replied, "stay away from your friends for a year, then you'll know."

"He just wants to spend as much time with us as possible," Ruhaan went on.

"I'm not sure that would be possible," Kush winked at Luv, who looked at him funny.

Ruhaan turned to the twins, who were occupied exchanging glances with one another, and questioned, "Why is that?" After a considerable amount of silence, Ruhaan remarked, irritated, "Kya hua hai tum dono ko?" (What's up with you two?)

Luv raised his hands in surrender but Kush jumped to speak, "how will he spend as much time possible with you, if you're not there with him?"

"What?" Ruhaan questioned, raising his eyebrows in perplexity, "Why won't I be there?" As Kush went on, Luv bit his lip to contain his laughter and asked, "Will you not be spending all your time with someone else?"

Ruhaan realized what he was trying to say. He merely stood there; his arms crossed with an expression that might have killed Kush.

"Sahi keh raha hai vese Kush. You will be busy elsewhere." Nisha asked the group, "Tere paas kisi aur ke liye time kahan se aaega?" She walked with a pooja ki thali in her hands.

"Really, ma?" Ruhaan asked, giving her a ' are you serious ' look. "You too?"

"I only say the truth," Nisha said with a smile as she walked up to Vivaan. She gave a high five to Kush and added, "Abhi kisi ko sach kadwa lag rha hai, to kya kre." (Now if someone can't handle the truth, then I can't do anything about it)

Ruhaan merely shook his head and grinned. They were, in a way, correct. He will have the perfect opportunity to get to know her better on this trip, to be with her a lot of the time. He was eager for them to spend time together. His lips twisted into a smile that was visible to all.

He became nervous as they all smiled at him, so he merely walked to sit on the driver's seat of his car and Nisha wished Vivaan luck. "When you come back the next time, you'll be a married man. You all grew up really quickly. Time flew by in an instant", she remarked, glancing around with wet eyes. "Beta, I'm very happy for you; you're getting married to the girl of your dreams." She remarked, "I hope you have the best possible luck on this new journey you're about to embark on," and Vivaan gave her a hug and a forehead kiss.