Surkhiyaan hain hawaaon mein...

"The fact that Miraya accepted to meet the guy is fantastic. The Singhal family is a very honorable one. Ajay ji was praising the young man and his family in his words. Ruhaan is his name. He is Vivaan's closest friend. He'll attend the wedding of Vivaan and Maahi. Vahin pr mil lenge sab se."(we can meet everyone there)

As he was tying his tie, Vivek said. Kiran went to help her husband when she saw him struggling as usual. "I believe we should postpone speaking with them until after Maahi's wedding. Although Miru had consented, meeting a boy and his family can be stressful. I don't want to ruin Miru's joy of her sister's wedding by forcing her to go meet a potential husband. Also, the wedding would be a wonderful opportunity to get to know the family better and speculate on Miraya's future," Kiran remarked as she finished tying the tie and looking straight into his eyes. He simply smiled and planted a kiss on her forehead. He admired how thoughtful and lovely she was, constantly thinking of others.

"I believe you are right. I must keep an eye on him and his family. They should be the perfect fit for my baby." After considering Kiran's point, Vivek responded, "I don't want anything less for her."

"So final hai, we won't inform Miraya that her future husband and his family will be attending Maahi's wedding." A voice cut Kiran off before she could even complete her thought. (So, it's final then,)

Vinod and Preeti were standing outside the door when Preeti's voice came, "Okay, we won't tell anyone else."

Both Kiran and Vivek were startled and they turned their attention to the door.

"Why don't you guys close your door?" Vinod remarked chuckling, "I stopped by to see if you were ready to go, but you're busy hatching schemes and staring into each other's eyes." Hearing that Preeti gave him a sharp elbow and told him to stop talking.

Kiran invited them into their room and asked them to keep their conversation private. They both agreed and all of them went about their day as usual.

Meanwhile:

"Are you sure of your decision?" Vivaan asked Ruhaan, who had just informed him of his plans to be married.

"Ek baar phir soch le bhai." (I think you should give it more thought)

"Haan! I'm certain. Ek din to krni hi h na shaadi, to ab kyun nahi.", without raising his head from his file, Ruhaan said. (Yes! I've to get married someday, then why not now)

Vivaan said, "Iski wajah se!" while indicating the file. "You work all day at the office and even at home. How in the world are you going to find time for your wife?" (because of this)

"Look at it this way: I've never had someone wonderful in my life who would have forced me to leave work. I've seen various wonderful examples of love, including dadu-dadi, mom-dad, and even you and Maahi. I desire what you two share. I've never experienced the sense of belonging to someone. I've felt lonely despite being a part of a joint family and constantly being surrounded by people. I buried myself in my work because I was alone. But today, I long for the company, the relationship, and the love I so richly deserve." Ruhaan stated with a smile, attempting to convey his viewpoint. "Believe me! I've given it some thought. I must consider my family even if I don't find what I'm seeking for. I'm the oldest son, I have obligations and must prioritize taking care of my family. if they believe that this is the best course of action for me, then so be it."

"Take your time before making any decisions, please. Not only will a girl's life be at stake, but also yours", Vivaan stated that he had given up on the argument.

"I know. Don't worry!" Ruhaan stood up and put his hand on Vivaan's shoulder. "Besides, you'll be by my side to help, so I'm not worried at all," he added.