Yaadien yaad aati hai

Author's note : It has been a few days since Ruhana and Miraya first bonded over friendship. They have been getting closer and closer ever since. Their entire sibling group are now curious about them. Luv and Kush have been teasing Ruhaan nonstop with her name. Miraya receives giggles from Anika and Siya while "the new pair" dance together. Although they have never addressed it, it is evident that they are all rooting for the two of them.

Then one day:

"Come on, guys." Ruhaan said as he quickly grabbed the car keys, "We'll be late."

"Hold on, bhai. You didn't see Vivaan Bhai's text, did you?" After hearing Ruhaan's voice, Luv said as he descended the stairs, "The choreographer has cancelled today's rehearsal."

Disappointed, Ruhaan questioned, "But why?"

Luv speculated, "I guess he's stuck somewhere because of the heavy rains."

While Luv and Ruhaan were conversing, Kush also emerged from his room yawning. He asked while stretching his arms in the air, "What's up?"

Luv remarked, attempting to conceal his smile, "today's rehearsal got cancelled and bhai is sad."

"ohh no. Aaj to Miraya se mil nahi paenge bhai. Tch tch tch." Kush turned to face Luv and murmured, "Such an awful day na." They both nodded sympathetically while trying not to laugh. (He won't be able to meet Miraya today.)

"I know right." Luv said, "Aaj bhai kisse itna smile karke baat karenge."(Now who will he talk to with a big smile on his face?)

They both went silent as Ruhaan shot them one glance. Ruhaan interrupted Luv as he was about to finish by saying, "I'm going to the office."

Kush replied to Ruhaan as he turned around to leave, "office jaker bhi kaam nahi karoge to kya fayda jane ka." (What's the point of going to the office if you don't get any work done)

"Tu ruk," shouted Ruhaan as he ran towards him. "Mien abhi tujhe btata." (You wait! I'll tell you)

Kush fled for his life when he saw Ruhaan racing in his direction. Luv, who was observing everything from a distance, began to giggle, Ruhaan followed him as well.

After much laughter, running, and chasing, Luv caught them, and they all collapsed into the couch, worn out. After much deliberation, Ruhaan finally asked, "Guys? Is my affection for her really that obvious?"

"Haan bhai. Have you noticed the way you look at her? It's easy for anyone to infer how you're feeling", Kush explained.

"Occasionally, you meet someone and it's so clear that the two of you are meant to be together. It might be as partners, friends, or something else different. But there's definitely something going on between the two of you," a lost-in-thought Luv replied.

"If it's so clear, why doesn't she notice it?" Ruhaan asked impatiently tapping his foot, "It can only imply that she doesn't like me."

"Bhai, stop thinking that way. Perhaps she knows, but is not ready to act at this time," Luv speculated.

"Or perhaps she's dating someone? Anika has a boyfriend," Kush remarked randomly. Luv smacked the back of his head and asked him to be silent.

He mouthed sorry before saying, "I think you have to be patient, bhai. Give her some time; you two just met a few days ago. Things always change with time."

"I suppose you two are right. I need to have patience. God had to have had a reason before bringing us together. Otherwise, coincidences are not so beautiful," smiled Ruhaan.