Where's the party tonight?

Nestled at the heart of the bustling city, the palace stood as a testament to opulence and grandeur where Vivaan and Maahi would get married in two days. The majestic road was lined with gardens and fountains as the car pulled up through the gates. Miraya was in awe at the palace's splendor, which sprang to life like a scene out of a fairy tale. As they entered the building, they discovered that everyone had already arrived and were enjoying welcoming drinks in the reception area.

Miraya approached Siya and Anika, who were giggling. Miraya remarked, "What's up with you two?" with a shake of her head.

They covered their mouths in an attempt to stop laughing. "What took you guys so long?", Maahi remarked, coming to her side to give her a hug.

Miraya glanced at Ruhaan after turning to look at her. She didn't want to share their special moment in the car, so she said, "We stopped for a cup of coffee and some snacks. I was famished."

Siya and Anika said, "Really," and they stopped giggling when Miraya gave them the dagger eyes.

The guys, on the other hand, were occupied with making fun of Ruhaan. They were jabbing at him and teasing him with Miraya's name. Kush and Vivaan were having a great time making fun of him particularly. Vivaan patted his chin with a finger while feigning to think, "Ruhaan's driving is quite fast if I remember correctly."

"Oh, indeed, bhai! He had a great opportunity to pass us by, but lagta hai mann nahi tha unka jaldi pahuchne ka."(looks like he didn't want to reach early)

"Um...Sahi baat hai." Luv added, "I wonder why?" and joined in. Ruhaan simply remained there, pinching his nose bridge. Just seeing them torment Ruhaan and his irritation at them was too much fun for Arjun and Dev. (You're right)

When they had all at last stopped, Ruhaan exclaimed, "Ho gya tum sab ka? Ab chale rooms mn?". (Are you guys done? Can we go to the rooms now?)

"Apko kiske room mn jana hai?" Kush squinted. Ruhaan shot him a single glance, and Kush merely kept his finger to his mouth while everyone else laughed at him. (Whose room do you want to go into?)

The group was greeted by the manager, who also gave them an update on the way to their rooms as their luggage got transferred to their rooms.

As she strolled through the elaborate hotel lobby areas, Miraya was taking in the breathtaking scenery. She adored the palace's concept of combining the old heritage and the new thought process. 

.

Ruhaan and Vivaan strolled around to see the pre-wedding celebration's locations. Vivaan was showing the final ideas the wedding planner was applying on the beautiful landscape. He told Ruhaan, "We'll have the cocktail on the rooftop restaurant and the haldi by the pool."

"This location is just breathtaking. I'm very happy that you're getting married in such a beautiful place," Ruhaan exclaimed, giving Vivaan a big, happy hug. 

"Thank you man! This location is fantastic. On the rear of the palace, there's a lake as well. It's very beautiful. You should definitely take Miraya there. She is going to love it."

Ruhaan gave him a look but, Vivaan asked, "What's going on with you guys anyway?"

Ruhaan had been reflecting on that question a lot lately. He took a while to respond to the question, "I love spending time with her, whether it's for ten minutes, an hour, or the entire day. It brightens my day to simply be with her, gaze into her eyes, and see her smile. I can never see her cry or even sad. There's this urge to just make her happy , even if it means embarrassing myself to no end."

"My boy, you're in love," Vivaan declared in a dramatic tone. Ruhaan gave him a quick glance before shaking his head, "Nooooo! Are you crazy? Kuch bhi bol raha hai tu." He shoved him aside and proceeded to walk. (You're talking rubbish)