Aaja Nachle

"Um.... Hi Miraya. It's nice to meet you," Ruhaan nervously responded. With her arms folded across her chest and a frown fixed on her face, Miraya merely kept staring at him.

"Hey Ruhaan.", Maahi asked after an agonizingly long quiet in the group, "How are you?"

"Hello Maahi. I'm good. How are you?", Ruhaan turned to Maahi and asked, "How's the wedding prep coming along?" while attempting to avoid making eye contact with Miraya.

"Oh, I'm fantastic. There will still be wedding preparations, till the big day, I guess. Just a ton of effort. Thank God I have this one", she exclaimed, yanking Miraya out of her trance. She pointed at the girls who were smiling and waving at Ruhaan, saying, "oh by the way, meet Siya and Anika, they're my cousin sisters."

He smiled and waved back, giving them a friendly greeting.

"So, we were just talking about who will perform with whom during the sangeet. And Miraya and you will work together. Given you're taller than her and the two of you would complement one another wonderfully", Vivaan said to Ruhaan, drawing a grimace from Miraya. Ruhaan looked at her, gulped down the saliva he wasn't even aware he was holding, and then merely nodded hesitantly.

"All right, guys let's get started." Standing beside the music system, the choreographer said, "I can't be here all day. I've other clients to get to." Miraya was moving in the opposite direction as the group began to approach the choreographer, almost fleeing out the door. Maahi was going to follow her after seeing her when Siya stopped her and urged, "Di, get started. We'll be back." She gave Maahi a comforting smile in an effort to ease her troubled face.

In a hurry, she left the studio to find Miraya. Ruhaan observed everything and understood why Miraya had left. He took Luv to a corner and hung his head in shame.

"Kya hua, bhai? Why are you looking so pale", Luv questioned his brother. (What happened bro?)

"Luv!" Ruhaan said, glancing towards the door, "It's her".

"Who is she?" When he couldn't see anyone by the door, Luv said with a perplexed expression, "What are you talking about?"

"the girl I met outside of the store. It is her. Miraya is the one I ran into," Ruhaan remarked.

"Oh! Oh!" Luv exclaimed in two voices. One in agreement with what his brother had just said and the other in understanding why his brother seemed concerned. "Are you certain it is her?"

Ruhaan gave him an irate look as he turned to face him. "Of course, I'm sure. I can never forget her. What do I do now?"

"Just go see her", he said. "She radiates a pleasant vibe." Luv patted Ruhaan on the shoulder and urged him to go see her, saying, "I'm sure she'll understand and forgive you."

"okay! I'll go."

Meanwhile,

"di ruko!" Siya asked, "Where are you going?" while gasping for air. (sister wait)

"Just a moment, please." Without turning to face her and instead focusing on the dark yet beautiful sky, Miraya answered, "I'll be there."

"Di, what's up?", Siya turned Miraya to face her and questioned, "Why did you fall completely silent once Ruhaan entered the studio?"

"Remember that guy I ran into on the street? It's him."

"wait! Was Ruhaan the one with your filmy moment? Wow di! He's so handsome, the moment must have been dreamy....", She started to say more but Miraya's angry look stopped her.