Kuch to hua hai !?

The air in the kitchen was filled with the whistling of the cooker and a slight aroma of spices. Miraya went into the kitchen in hopes to find her mother, who wasn't there. After giving Suresh the prasad, she walked into her mother's room.

Her father, mother, chachu, and chachi were all seated together. When Miraya entered the room, they immediately stopped laughing over whatever they had been doing. She asked them what it was and gave them a suspicious look. They all shook their heads, and turned the conversation to Maahi's nuptials.

She gave them all the prasad. Kiran enquired, "How was your practice today?"

Miraya remembered every detail of what had happened that day with a smile on her face. She paused for a moment before responding, "It was good. Vivaan has wonderful friends. Since none of us have any coordination, we'll need to practice a lot."

"Coordination doesn't happen overnight. Before now, they were all strangers to you. You won't have any coordination unless you get to know them better and become friends with them", Kiran replied.

"Oh, then why can't you and dad get one step straight without hurting each other?", Miraya chuckled a little at her response.

"It's because your mother can't dance", Vivek chimed in. "She has two left feet. Because of her, my dance also suffers", he teased Kiran.

"waah! As if you dance like a peacock, na? You are worse than I am." Kiran exclaimed as she stood up from her chair to challenge Vivek.

"It's true Bhabhi.", Vinod concurred with Kiran's statement, "Bhaia is awful."

"It's not fitting for you to say that. I've seen you dance. Bhaia at least has fun while he dances." Standing up for Vivek, Preeti remarked, "You dance as if you have a gun to your head."

"Ok guys! time out." Miraya, who was standing between them and attempting to avoid a war, asked, "Why are you all fighting like young kids?" However, no one was paying attention, so she simply left the room.

.

Her phone rang as she was making her way to her room. It was Ishana. Miraya answered the call and proceeded to her room while saying, "Yes darling."

Ishana exclaimed with excitement, "Looks like I missed quite the rehearsal today."

"Why do you say that? Besides, Maahi will murder you." Miraya opened the door to her room and saw Siya and Anika already inside watching TV, while she continued , "Kyun nahi aayi rehearsal pr tu?" (Why didn't you come for the rehearsals?)

"Arre, I had to stay at the office." Ishana sighed, "Now that I've given my notice, my boss is after me and giving me more and more work. Leave all that. I heard you met someone?"

"someone!", Miraya was perplexed and asked, "Kya bole ja rahi hai?"

"arre, Vivaan's best friend Ruhaan. I know he is the person you ran into."

Miraya questioned, "how do you know about Ruhaan?" but realized she had to know when Siya's expression altered when Ruhaan's name was mentioned.

Ishana said in a sing-song tone, "I have my ways."

"acha! It appears that I already know your source.", Miraya stated while aiming a pillow at Siya's face.

"Ouch! I updated her about the rehearsal when Ishana di called", Siya complained.

"usko kyun maar rahi hai?" (Why're you hitting her?)

"right!", on the phone, Miraya yelled angrily, "Maarna to tujhe chahiye." (I should beat you up)