03•

Donghyuck pushed the dorm room open as he came inside. Sighing heavily, he threw his bag on the ground before walking towards the living room where the rest of his group were hanging out.

They all looked at him as he entered silently, sitting down on the sofa between Mark and Jeno.

They could tell he was tired and exhausted just by the way he looked.

"Well..." Renjun's voice trailed as he hesitantly opened his mouth to speak.

"How was study hall with Soojin?" Renjun asked as their eyes all diverted to Donghyuck who leaned back and exhaled heavily.

"It was..." his started off. "A nightmare." He said.

"Oh dude, I'm so sorry" Mark said to him and Donghyuck only shrugged.

"For real? I thought Soojin noona was the nicer one." Jisung looked confused.

"Well Hyuck's experience is different I guess." Mark replied. "Do you know why?"

"The girl just doesn't like me, she hates me. She acts different around me compared to when she's around you guys." Donghyuck answered.

"She just kept yelling at me for getting this one  question wrong, when it's not even my fault the question is so damn hard to solve." He said frustratingly as the rest of his group watched.

"Well you know, I completely understand Soojin. You kinda do suck at that subject." Jaemin joked as Donghyuck shot him a glare.

"Shut up..my overall grades are way better than yours anyways.." He rolled his eyes before leaning back.

"You should get some rest and get ready to get yelled at by Soojin noona again tomorrow." Chenle joked.

"I'd rather just die." Donghyuck exasperated.

"Don't die today, not today. Maybe tomorrow...actually, no. I don't even know what I'm saying." Mark huffed and shook his head as the other guys laughed.

Renjun placed a hand on Donghyucks shoulder as he smiled at him reassuringly.
"Don't worry Hyuck, I bet it's all gonna turn out well."

He sighed heavily, tenderly pressing his eyes. "Let's hope she becomes nicer sooner or later, I'm probably gonna be traumatized by the end of this."

•)(•

Soojin came inside her dorm seeing that Jieun and Hyejin were seated at the kitchen enjoying a bottle of wine.

Without a doubt, she entered the space, catching their attention as they looked at her in shock.

Soojin immidiately grabbed the bottle and drank the remaining wine in the bottle which really wasn't a lot.

"Damn, that bad?" Jieun looked at her and Soojin nodded.

"I think I just lost all my voice by yelling at him the whole time, good thing the lady didn't kick us out." She exhaled heavily.

Hyejin and Jieun looked at Soojin then at each other as they both sighed in unision. Looking at Soojin, Jieun walked closer towards her.

"Go get some rest, you're gonna need it." She said and Soojin shook her head.

"No, after I finish this bottle." She said to them. Hyejin and Jieun watched as Soojin finished the remaining liquid.

She sighed as she wiped her mouth and brought the bottle down, resting it on the surface of the table.

She picked up her stuff that were on the ground, her backpack now hanging on her one shoulder as she faced Hyejin and Jieun.

"I'm going to my room, good night." she announced before she walked away.