14•

It was the next day as the sun shined brightly through the windows.

Donghyuck yawned as he sat up on his bed, eyes slightly adjusting due to the immense sunlight that illuminated his bedroom.

He breathed heavily as he lookef around the room, watching meticulously as his bedroom door opened.

When he leaned forward to get a closer look, he saw Mark peeking his head through the small space.

The older boy smiled when he made eye contact with Donghyuck.
"Good morning bro, how are you feeling?" He asked.

He fully opened the door and walked in, approaching Donghyuck as he sat on the edge of his bed.

"Better I guess..." Donghyuck replied.

Mark nodded. "Well, are you going to class today?" He said looking at him as Donghyuck passed along a simple nod.

"Yeah, I'm going. Besides, I feel better and staying home wouldn't do me any good." He shrugged.

Mark agreed as he stood up from the edge of Donghyuck's matress and sighed.
"Well, get up and go get ready, the rest of us are outside waiting." He told the boy before he proceeded to leave the room.

Once Mark left, Donghyuck carefully removed the heavy blanket that covered his figure.

After successfully getting up without no urge to fall back asleep, Donghyuck got up and continued to get ready for the day.

"Yah! Who burned the expensive bread?" Renjun yelled as he looked among the others who sat on the dining area. "I swear I will slap whoever did this!" He threatened.

"Oh yeah? What if I say it was me?" Jisung looked at him with a smirk as Renjun scoffed.

"Yah, do you really think being the youngest saves you from getting beaten up? Come here!" He yelled.

Jisung laughed as he stood up from his seat and ran away. Renjun immidiately followed after the young boy, an angry look on his face as the two basically chased each other around the small dorm.

Just as the chaos started, Donghyucl walked out of his room already being greeted by the furious yells that Renjun let out.

"Oh my gosh, will the two of you stop!" Jaemim scolded the two of them as he made his way to the dining area and sat down.

"Seriously, you two are fighting over bread." Chenle shook his head. "That's some childish bullshit."

"Well it's not like you don't argue about useless shit either! Mind you, you and Jisung almost punched each other after fighting over which color coat looks best on Daegal." Renjun retorded.

"Excuse me.. ." Chenle looked offended don't bring my innocent dog into this conversation. Besides, how did you even know about that?" Chenle looked at him.

"I have my sources.." Renjun looked at him as Chenle rolled his eyes again.

"Yah, can everybody just stay put and eat peacefully. Like how hard is it do that?" Donghyuck commented once the situation calmed down a bit.

He took the chance and opened his mouth ro speak.
"By the way Renjun, your screaming severely damaged my ear drums." He eyed Renjun.

The boy scoffed. "Oh yeah? How come they didn't come home damaged when It was Soojin who was yelling at you. Her voice is louder than mine anyways." Renjun questioned the boy who stayed silent.

"Yah...they like each other remember? Soojin will always be an exception." Jeno laughed as Donghyuck shot him a glare.

"Do you want to live longer?"
"What? You just said-"
"I said for everyone to just eat in peace." Donghyuck spoke.

Yet again, another chaotic morning.

"Aw...someone ate my strawberries." Jisung frowned when he opened the fridge.

Jaemin looked at him with wide eyes.
"What the fuck!?"

•)(•

"My point is, strawberries and milk should not exist in this world. Like strawberries and milk are an abomination." Jaemin spoke.

"But hyung, they're healthy and very filling." Jisung said.

"Shut up, I nearly died after being forced to drink milk when I was a kid." Jaemin said annoyingly.
"So please Jisung, Don't ever bring milk and strawberries in the dorm ever again." Jaemin looked at him with pleading eyes

The pleading eyes soon turned into Jaemin making cute faces at Jisung because he was silent.

Jisung was disgusted at the sight of it, shaking his head as he walked away. Chenle followed behind him as the two younger boys walked their separate ways.

"Another day, another chance to traumatize Jisung." Mark sighed as he looked at Jaemin.

"Honestly, not as traumatized as I am after seeing strawberries and milk together. Oh god I might just throw up." Jaemin rolled his eyes in disgust.

"Umm... you might wan't to throw up later." Donghyuck interrupted.

"Huh?" Jeno looked at him confused.

"Fuck we're late!" Renjun yelled.

With that, the five boys hurriedly ran to their first class, desparate to make it there with almost no time left on the clock.

HELLO THERE 🙋‍♀️