26•

cha_soojin's story

Their finals days in the university were among the most memorable yet busy days

Their finals days in the university were among the most memorable yet busy days. Other than being caught with finals, the group also had other things to prioritize.

Only two weeks left before they graduate and Soojin still had a lot in her hands.
After going out to lunch with Hyejin and Jieun, the three girls parted ways. Hyejin and Jieun had separated to go to their own lectires while Soojin headed to the study hall once again.

When she stepped out of the building, the bright rays of the sun greeted her as she made small steps down the stairs and now on her way to the study hall.

It was a nice sunny day around campus as some of the the students rushed to attend their lectures. Some were also just sitting there, relaxing under the shade while they did some work.

Soojin smiled as she enjoyed the view and the environment around her. It was crazy to think how she started out four years ago.

She was just another ordinary girl who had just graduated high school.
She remembered the first time she stepped foot on campus, it wasn't exactly the first day of school.

The vivid memories of her walking the long hallways that connected the buildings and study halls into one.
She remembered seeing a lot of faces but not really knowing anyone except for her two best friends.

That was her first time there. She got to meet the amazing professors whom she would be working with for the next four years of her life. Soojin remembered feeling anxious though it wasn't even the first day of a school.

Just being in a different environment, a place so much more different that high school caused her to become overwhelmed.

She felt the same when it was officially the first day of school, walking the hallways and exploring more of the campus than she's seen before.

For quite a while, Soojin only had two friends to keep. Hyejin and Jieun stayed by her side as they too were knew to the place. It was just the three of them, surviving and journeying their way through their first year of college.

It was crazy to think how far she's come and how time flies by so fast.

As she continued to stroll, Soojin then realized how much the university meant to her. Though her time there was filled with stress like any other, it was also a place where she made the best memories of her life.

Soojin never really felt free not until she got into the university. There, she felt what it was really like being alone and independent. Sharing the good parts while also experiencing the bad.

Not to mention how she healed her heart and found the right person for her. It was unbelievable, a long journey that only left her curious about what it was gonna be like afterwards.