09•

donghyuck0606's post

Liked by onyourm_ark02, j

Liked by onyourm_ark02, j.jaehyun, Snoopy0219 and 3,741 others

Comments:

JohnnySuh: There's my favorite brother
KimDoyoung: Shut up 🙄
onyourm_ark: How about me hyung?
donghyuck0606: See y'all at the Jeong's house ✌️

chasoojin_'s  post

Liked by donghyuck0606,  jhyejin987, moon

Liked by donghyuck0606,  jhyejin987, moon.jieun and 4,929 others

Comments:

jhyejin987: HOT MAMA 🔥🔥🔥
jhyejin987: I see the mirror selfies are making a comeback 👀
moon.jieun: Aww i like the fit 🥰
chasoojin_ replied to jhyejin987's comment: HOT MAMA 🔥🔥🔥
chasoojin_: STOPP MY FACE ISN'T EVEN SHOWING!!
jiwon23: Ohh still so pretty ❤️❤️
Snoopy0219: Ayy let's go Soojin!!!

•)(•

Soojin sat patiently on the sofa as she scrolled through her instagram calmly. She was all ready and dressed up for the dinner the group had tonight with Hyejin's family.

Soojin opted for a simple dress to wear for the special night.
She simply sat there, waiting for Donghyuck to arrive.

He was going to pick her up at her dorm and the two of them would drive together to the spot where the group will meet up.

As she sat on the couch waiting, a sudden yet expected knock came to the door as she instantly stood up to greet the door.

Opening it carefully, she smiled softly upon making eye contact with the boy. He stood outside her door, smilling at the sigh of her as she too did the same.

"You ready? We're gonna be late." He chuckled as she nodded.
She ran back to grab her things before she stepped out.

Soojin followed Donghyuck to his car where he kindly opened the passenger door for her.

"Thank you.." she smiled before she got in. Donghyuck only nodded as he gently closed the door before running to the other side and getting in.

Before he started driving, he made sure to look at Soojin and make sure she was comfortable.
"You good?" He asked with a smile as she nodded in approval.

"Alright, let's ride."

•)(•

The car ride she expected to be really awkward didn't turn out as bad as she had expected. She and Donghyuck we're actually talking.

Not to avoid the silence but because they simply wanted to get to know each other.

Unconsciously, the two of them were smilling and enjoying each second of it.

It was as if they had instantly clicked together in that moment. Keeping in mind that they used to hate each other, it was surprising to the both of them.

Soojin chuckled before she took a deep breath in. "So, tell me more about you. Why do they call you Haechan? I mean isn't your real name Donghyuck?" She asked.

"Yeah you're not wrong, Haechan is my nickname. It means fullsun. They said they call me that because I'm so lively and hyper." He giggled.

"Ah...that's why.." she replied. Her voice after she realized why made Donghyuck smile.

"How about you? Do you have any nicknames?" Donghyuck decided to ask her.

Soojin looked at him in silence. She was in deep thought for about a few seconds before eventually getting a hold of herself.
"Umm...not really. Most people just call me Soojin. Or Jin-ah if you're my parents." She explained.

"Really? You do seem like a person who has a lot of nicknames. I mean doesn't Hyejin and Jieun have nicknames for you?" He asked again.

Soojin shook her head as a small smile came upon her lips. "They do, but trust me you don't wanna know." She chuckled.

Donghyuck simply laughed at her words while his eyes we're still fixed on the road.

"But to be honest, I'm completely fine with it. I really don't need nicknames." She shrugged but Donghyuck shook his head in disagreement.

"Uhm, I beg to disagree. Every person shall have a nickname. To be honest, I don't think you're genuinely living if you don't have one." He eyed her.

Soojin just listened as his words caused her to be in deep thought.
"Perhaps I should give you one."
"Oh yeah? What nickname would it be?"
"Um...you can be my sunshine."

Donghyuck took a glance at her, smilling brightly as Soojin was caught of guard.

"Well, it seems like I just took your nickname. Besides it doesn't really fit me." Soojin said.

"No, it fits you perfectly. And no, Sunshine and Haechan are two completely different things." He replied.

Soojin sighed as she was left with no other excuse.
"Fine. What else can I do anyways?" She smiled, staring at him.

Donghyuck thought for a moment before he opened his mouth to speak
"At least thank me. Without me, you wouldn't have a nickname." He said.

Soojin nodded her head and smiled carefully.
Her smile was still there as she eyed him. She noticed how he took every chance he had and glance at her.

She saw how he looked at her. The way his eyes we're fixed on her. The way he gave her his undivided attention no matter what.

"Thankyou, Haechan.." she smiled warmly.

Donghyuck smiled back and nodded once.
"You're welcome Sunshine."

Short chap sorry about that

But I still was dying during the end...
UGH NOT THE NICKNAMES 😩

So what should Soojin and Donghyuck's ship name be??? I need ideas my brain can't function well after what he said.

Pray for me friends 🙏🙏

Anyways that's it byeeeee