23•

"Okay I already packed all my stuff- dude where's Johnny?" Hyejin asked as she looked at Soojin and Jieun who sat on the couch patiently.

"I'm not sure, but Hyuck texted me and said they were on their wa-" Soojin spoke but she was suddenly interrupted by the sound of the dorbell ringing.

"Oh well, I guess they're here." Jieun stood up from the couch as he walked towards the door to open it.

The door peered open as Johnny came inside.
"Hey bitches! Who's ready for the wedding!!" He screamed happily. Behind him, Renjun, Jaemin, Donghyuck, Chenle and Jisung followed.

"Oh great where's Mark and Jeno?" Hyejin asked, confused to only see 6 of them. "And what about the rest of Johnny's gang?"

"Well Mark and Jeno are already there, apparently they were comditioned into helping Jaehyun with some last minute stuff, the rest of the guys are close to arriving." Johnny explained.

"So we're the last ones to come?" Hyejin asked as Johnny nodded his head in approval.

"Okay then so we better go." Soojin spoke.

"I agree." Johnny replied.

Just as Soojin was about to leave the group, a arm pulled her back into the kitchen, scaring her. Turning back looking annoyed, her eyes suddenly softened at the sight of Donghyuck standing behind her.

"Hyuck? We have to go!" She whisper yelled as he kept his smile up.

"I know, but I just missed you so much." He answered. Donghyuck pulled her closer to him as he burried his face in her neck, arms wrapped around her body.

"Hyuck, we were literally on facetime thirty minutes ago." Soojin deadpanned. Donghyuck didn't listen and instead, he pulled away smilling as he looked at her.

"I know, but can't I miss my girlfriend?" He asked with eyebrows raised.
Soojin sighed in defeat.
"Fine you win this time. But please, we have to leave now." She said pulling back as Donghyuck continued to whine.

"Ah, no- where's my kiss?"
"Kiss? That was never part of th-"
"Well it is now."
"Gosh later then."
"Uh- babe.." Donghyuck whined.

Soojin pursed her lips together as she exited the kitchen, Donghyuck following behind her as he continued to complain.

"What the hell?" Jisung asked confused, watching the two of them.

"Babe I want my kiss!" He yelled at her.

"Ew oh my god y'all are disgusting." Chenle gagged.

Donghyuck heard and looked back, shooting him and Jisung a glare.
"Shut up, you two just can't relate."

"Okay let's go people! It's road trip time." Johnny announced. With that, the whole group gathered their stuff and packed them into the car befor finally hitting the road.

•)(•

cha_soojin's story