5: [TW]Sideline

Karina's POV

I kept glancing on my watch, impatiently waiting for my work hours to end. I already reached my quota for being dumb. I don't want to add another embarrassing scene for today.

As soon as the clock ticks, and went to 5pm. I hastily grab all my things and bid goodbye to everyone.I didn't mind looking back, cause I didn't want anymore encounter to that person.

But before I could closed this damn elevator. A hand quickly stopped it from closing. And speaking of the devil, she got inside the elevator as well. Our eyes met and I was just glaring to her. But the odds were so fucking annoying as the people kept coming inside the elevator.

And Ms. Arrogant intentionally went in front of me! So she was pushed rather closer to me when the elevator became crowded. She was facing me. Again she was so close! Aish. This is the worst position I ever encountered in my entire life, we aren't looking at each other as our face was turned at the opposite side but her body was pressed against mine.

"Can't you move a little away from me?" I mumble softly but the annoyed tone was still there.

"I can't, the place is too crowded." She whispered back. And I can only roll my eyes.

Then the elevator stopped, and another set of people went inside the elevator! Making it more crowded.

Bump~, my eyes went wide open as her lips was pressed on to my cheeks for a brief seconds!

"Someone just bump me. I didn't mean to." She said, but it was already done. And my nerves already reached it's limit. I quickly turned my head and was about to glare at her but it was the dumbest thing I've ever done. As my lips slightly brushed on her side lips.

My world stops and my mind just went blank at the sudden contact. Did I just? Did we just?

Ting!~ then the elevator opens and everyone dispersed outside. Leaving me here still inside the elevator gawking in shock. The door closed again, and now me and this pervert was here inside alone. Her back was facing me and not even apologizing from what she did earlier like nothing happens.

My mind still can't cope up with what happened a while ago. I felt like something was stolen from me.

Ting! And the doors open we're now at the parking ground of the building. I let her get out of the elevator first. As I clenched my hands, wew I just want to smack her right now while she's not looking at me.

Uhm! I was faking a smack on her as we walk out of the elevator.

When she suddenly turn around and caught me in the act. I quickly hide my arm at the back and smile at her innocently. Aish, what are you doing Karina !? Keep it low, we don't wanna get caught again.

"Are you just planning to smack me? While I'm not looking?" She said raising a brow on me. I shakes my head denying what she said and passed through her without saying a word. As I walk going towards my car.

"You almost kissed me back there." She said that made me stopped from my pace. And it just tickled my ear, what did she say? I? I'm the one who almost kissed her? Isn't she the one who kissed me first!?

"Yah! I? Did you say I? 'I' almost kissed you!? huh!?" I said sarcastically as I huffed in annoyance.

"Yes you, you're the one who turn her head to kiss me." She said it again, and it triggered the hell out me. As I stomped towards her.

I grabbed her by the collar and pulled her, we're not in the office anymore so I can do this to her now.

"I didn't kissed you! You kissed me! You fucking took advantage of the situation and kissed me! You pervert!" I yelled at her face and glaring mad at her.