16: Mine

Karina's POV

"Karina, please let me help you. Please don't go with her."

"Can you help me? What if you can't? What if I can't stop thinking about her? Will that be ok with you?" I said looking straight to his eyes.

"I can't even help myself, how can you help me? I'm sorry." I said and escaped his tight grip on my shoulder.

"How?" Jeno asked. Not looking at me.

"How come your feelings for me suddenly changed? What did she do to you?" Jeno asked and finally turn his head looking at me, her eyes was full of questions.

"I don't know either. I never even thought I was a gay? I just woke up one day, having my heart beating fast because of her." I said and clenched my hands tight and sighing deeply.

"Do you love her?" Jeno asked. Which got me frozen, I only knew her for only a couple number of days? But I feel like I've known her all my life, I always think about her, I always want her attention, I want her to only look at me. I want her to kiss me, hug me, and show me how much she was crazy for me. I like her so much I do, that's I'm sure of. But that question is not supposed to be mine. Because I'm sure of what I feel for her. I think it's Winter that he should ask not me.

"I guessed? No I think I do." I said looking straight to his eyes. I saw him clenched his hand and pursed his lip.

I didn't want to hurt him, but it would hurt him more If I choose him over her just because I didn't like being judge. I already lied to myself worse than this, I'm not going to repeat that same mistake again.

"I have to go now." I said and started to walk going back to the office.

----------

Winter's POV

Growl~

Aw, was that my tummy? I took a glance at my watch, to check what time was it.

12:40?

Aish. I didn't notice the time, and wow break was almost over, and I'm still here with all this bunch of papers in front of me.

I took off my glass and massages my temple as slouch back on my seat.

"Was she done with her lunch?" I mumble as I click on the controller to turn off the fog lights so I can see what's happening outside. And specially to check if she's already on her desk.

But..

She wasn't there yet. But Yunjin and the others was already in their desk.

I quickly got up on my seat, to check if Mr. Jeno was not there as well. And to my surprise he wasn't on his seat as well.

I quickly got out of my office and went towards Yunjin to ask where is Karina, cause I have a bad feeling that those two were together?

"Excuse me. Ms. Huh?" I mumble and the girl immediately got up from her seat and turn to face me.

"Yes, chief?" Ms. Huh said and bow greeting me.

"I just wanna ask if you saw Ms. Yu somewhere?" I asked while massaging my nape.

"Ow, Karina? She's with Jeno. I left them at the cafeteria, but they went somewhere else which I don't know where?" Ms. Huh said. And I suddenly felt one of my vein just popped as I clenched my fist tight for a few seconds, and released it trying to stay calm.

"Ow, ok thanks. Please tell her to come to my office when she comes back." I said faking a smile to Ms. Huh before I went back inside my office with heavy steps.