19: Hurt

Karina's POV

"Karina?" Yunjin asked as she waited for me outside Winter's office. My eyes was still red I kept on rubbing it cause my tears kept on betraying me.

"Why didn't you go down?" I asked but not looking at her as I went over my desk. Yunjin followed me and sat beside me.

"Cause you've been silent since you came here this morning and I was really worried Karina." Yunjin said softly, and she patted my shoulder looking at me with concern.

"I did something wrong Yunjin." I said and gulped. Feeling my throat getting dry and my hands getting shaky. My conscience is killing me. I never thought I would feel this way for her now it's all haunting me.

Yunjin then hold on my shaky hands with both her hands and squeezing it, trying to calm me down.

"Karina, don't force yourself. I'm just here anytime you want someone to talk to. I can give you more time." Yunjin said calmly as she gave a comforting smile to me.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath, inhaling and exhaling for a couple of minutes trying to calm my self as well. I know I didn't have to tell this to anyone. But every time a kept on bottling this up only to myself. It's getting more and more heavier, every passing day.

"No, I want to ask you something too. Cause I really didn't know what to do and this is just driving me crazy." I said as I got up on my seat.

"Can we talk about it privately?" I asked Yunjin without looking at her but to the room where we talked last time. She also got up from her seat and looked to where my eyes was pointing at. Yunjin then nods at me first, before we started to go towards the room.

Yunjin got inside first and followed by me closing the door, lucky there isn't much employee here at this time. And we could privately talk in here.

"Hmm. are you sure you are ready to tell me about it?" Yunjin asked and I just nod in response, and looked at the floor as I heave a long and deep sigh. Clenching my hands close, before I started to talk.

"Yunjin, I lied to her. I lied to Winter."I said as I scrunch my eyes closed.

"She didn't raped me. I lied and accused her of something she didn't do."I said and looked at her as I pursed my lips tight.

Yunjin looked at me with squinting eyes, and tilt her head as she heard what I said. And it took a while before she said something which got me all nervous.

"Wait. I don't get it? what really happened between you two?" Yunjin asked with furrowed brow.

"It happen Last 3 weeks ago, it happens so sudden. I was working on my sideline, you know it right?" I asked and Yunjin nods, still focused on me.

"It happens that she was my client. She was so drunk, and when I arrived at her place, She can't even walked properly. She's really wasted to be exact. I didn't have a choice but to get her back safe on her unit. And-" I paused as everything that happened that night flashed back on my head.

"I know Yunjin, I know. And I'm not denying it. I did let her. She didn't rape me. My thoughts was so messed up after we did it. I felt so dirty of myself because I let her do it not just once. And I can't accept the fact that I lost it with a girl? You know I never even like a girl before, that I was straight like hell, that I like Jeno for a long time. But her kisses and touch made me forgot everything I was, everything I thought I was." I said as I brushed my hair up with my finger, and inhaling deep again and exhaling with a grunt.

"It's crazy, that I didn't regret what happened to us that night and what I regret now was not telling her the truth when she woke up." I said as I closed my eyes taking a deep breath.