30: Runaway

At the bar counter.

"Giselle ?" Ningning mumble as she saw Giselle drunk her 6th glass of scotch in one go.

"Hmm? wae? c'mon Ningning don't look at me like that-", Giselle mumbled pointing at Ningning's face, while smiling.

Ningning has to avert her eyes off the latter, as the girl was gazing at her in a different way. Making her feel something that she wasn't supposed to feel.

"By the way? why are you crying after you went out of that shop?", Ningning asked not looking at Giselle, rather at her glass of vodka instead

"Oh you mean a while ago?, ow I remembered~", Giselle paused and chuckled a bit, which made Ningning look at her with confusion

"I saw that girl wearing an engagement ring~ it was so beautiful Winter really has a taste~", Giselle said with a sly smirk, while softly shaking her head.

Ningning went silent and watched the girl beside her smiling yet she knows how much it hurts her.

Giselle. took another glass of scotch on her hand. And straightly drunk it.

"I'm sorry.", Ningning said gripping her hold on the glass that she was holding

Ningning furrowed her brow as she felt her heart begun to feel heavy, she thought that it might be because she just felt pity with the girl beside her. Or was it something else.

"Hahaha! unnie~ do feel sorry for me? I see~ I guessed I really look pathetic now?", Giselle laughed and all smiling as she shakes her head in amusement.

Ningning immediately panicked when she heard what Giselle said, cause Giselle just misinterpreted her.

"Ani, aniya you're not looking pathetic Giselle-ah, please don't say that.", Ningning exclaimed shaking her hands in defense.

"Hahaha! you are so cute when you're flustered, c'mon I was just joking.", Giselle laughed out loud and giving few slaps on Ningning's arm, which made the latter's eyes grew bigger.

"That's not even sounds like a joke?" Ningning said on her thoughts while watching the girl laughing shamelessly.

"Oh hehe, I think this alcohol drink is a bit hard?", Ningning said while trying to get the glass of scotch that was newly serve for Giselle away from the girl. But Giselle saw it, giving Ningning a glare as she stops the latter's hand by holding it tight.

"Not so fast Ning~ if you want this go get yours, aish.", Giselle said as she grabbed the drink form Ningning's hold and immediately drunk it. Living Ningning speechless and gawking in amusement.

"Ok she's drunk? she really is.", Ningning facepalmed herself as she heave a sigh looking at the girl beside her smiling and looking at her with half lidded eyes.

"Ningning~", Giselle called Ningning's attention which the latter gave her turning her head to her side.

"I'm just. curious~have you ever been in love?", Giselle asked that caught Ningning off guard.

"Of course.", Ningning answered and lowered her head looking at the glass on her hand. And took a sip on it.

"Oww- So whose the lucky guy then?", Giselle asked teasingly. But Ningning pursed her lip tight, and looked at Giselle straight on the eyes.

"Hmm, girl. It's a girl. Not a guy.", Ningning mumbled not breaking their eye contact.

Giselle felt her throat get dry, she was feeling the alcohol hitting her. But was sober enough to hear what Ningning has said, she didn't averted her gazed off at the eyes in front of her and having this urge to look at the latter's lip. But she don't know why she was acting this weird.