20: Confessed

Karina's POV

"That I- Fucking!"

"Love you!"

My heart started to skip a beat when I heard it. And it didn't took seconds when a tear started to fall down from my eyes.

"Did you fucking heard it?!" Winter said as she stopped in front of me. And I was so caught up at moment and only stared at her. While my tears kept from falling. You don't know how much I wanted to hear that from you Winter.

I feel the same way with you as well. I love you too..

"I love you Yu Jimin, I fucking love you." Winter pointing at me, Looking at me with furrowed brow and smiling while her friend was helping her to stand up properly. I quickly brought my hands covering my mouth, my lips pursed trying my best not to burst out crying.

"But you hurt me..and I'm sow stupid! Cozz even if you did what you did?

I still fucking love you." Winter said cupping my face looking at me with tender eyes before she..

Blag~

"Winter!"

"Mindungie!"

Winter stumbled on the ground.

------------

"What happened to her?" Karina asked worriedly as she went over Winter's side and cupping the girl's face.

"Don't worry she just fell asleep. We have to get her home, She's too drunk. Aish." Ryujin said as she pulled Winter's arm and rested it on her shoulder, while Karina get Winter's other arm on her shoulder as well, while her hands encircled on Winter's waist. The two then drag the drunk girl towards the exit.

"What happened here?" Chaewon asked as she saw them going outside the bar.

"She fell asleep. Will get her to her unit now. This woman needs to get babysitter. aish." Ryujin said hissing as she carried Winter together with Karina.

"I'll go drive Winter's car then, cause apparently it only has two seats, so go use your car instead." Chaewon said to Ryujin.

"Oh hi sorry for being rude, I'm Chaewon by the way, are you perhaps Ms. Yu?" Chaewon asked while she walked with them going outside. Karina nods and gave a her a weak smile response.

Ryujin and Karina carried Winter inside Ryujin's car while Chaewon will drive Winter's car. Karina and Winter sat at the back seat, having Ryujin to drive.

-Inside Ryujin's Car.-

"Aish, that brat. She really did go overboard. She went early at the bar and asked me to meet her there as well, I don't know what to do with her anymore, I've been trying my best to stop her from drinking too much. But that kid was so stubborn." Ryujin said while she was busy looking at the road.

While Karina on the back side was busy staring at Winter's face the whole ride. Winter was lying on it's back and her head was rested on Karina's lap.

"About what Winter said." Karina mumbled softly. As she remember what Winter said before she passed out.

"I was also surprised. About that.and if I'm not mistaken a drunk person are more likely to tell the truth when intoxicated. But.." Ryujin said and looked at Karina's reflection on the front mirror.

----------

Karina's POV

"But Winter was different, she never does said it to anyone, she hated that word so much. And it was the first time I ever heard her say that word 'Love' coming from her own mouth." Ryujin said and emphasized the word love, and kind of noticed it too I never heard Winter said that word, even a simple I love this or I love that. And it was always been fill in blank when she expresses something to me. But why would she hate it?