53: Flutters

Winter walked towards Karina trying her hard not to smile stupidly, when the girl patted the space on her bedside, signaling her to sit there which she gladly obeyed.

"I thought you left already, because I felt like I upset you a while ago.", Karina said when the latter sat beside her on the bedside facing her.

"You thought you upset me? Why?", Winter asked with narrowed eyes.

"Because I didn't let you help me?", Karina said with a doubt.

"No, it's ok. I understand. Don't worry, I'm not upset. I will never get upset with you.", Winter said looking straight at Karina's eye with all her sincerity.

Which got Karina a bit flustered, that she quickly avert her eyes of the latter.

"Your sister told me that you are waiting for me? Is there anything you want to tell me?", Winter asked, staring at Karina .

"I just want to tell you that. I'm really thankful for everything. And I'm sorry that you have to wait for me that long.", Karina said still can't look at Winter.

"I don't mind waiting for you Karina , and I'll wait too, for you to remember me, and I think I would never get tired when it's you.", Winter said so bluntly, that took Karina by surprise. Making her heart race frantically.

Karina looked at Winter, and caught the girl still staring at her. Seeing the girl's sincerity through her eyes.

"Please don't look at me like that?", Karina said, furrowing her brow.

"Ow, I'm sorry. I can't help it. You are so beautiful, that I didn't want to miss a second staring at you.", Winter said so straightforwardly that pushed Karina at her limit.

"Yah?~ Is that really how you talk with someone?", Karina asked pursing her lip trying not to smile.

"Just with you Karina. Only with you.", Winter said assuring the latter that, she only speak like that only with her.

"Oh God. I can't believe, you are this cheesy.", Karina said finally smiling, and shaking her head in disbelief.

"Hahaha, and you still say the same thing to me whenever I talk like that.", Winter said, when she realized that Karina always tell her that back then.

"So I always tell that you? So you really are cheesy. You have to stop that.",Karina said pouting.

"Why? Do I make your heart flutter?" Winter asked with a smirk, obviously teasing the latter. While Karina's eyes widen in shock at the question.

"Aniya!~ yah?", Karina said glaring at the latter.

"Sorry, I'm just joking. Anyway, I don't intend to be cheesy, it's just that I say what's inside here without thinking.", Winter said tapping on her chest, and smiling.

Karina's POV

This girl would give me lots of heart attack in just a night. Everything that comes out of her mouth is all that a girl would ever wish to hear. I would lie of I say her lines didn't affect me. Because it does, now I get it why myself back then said yes to her?, and knowing her only for a month? It's funny, it really is. This girl knew how irrestible she is and she's using that on me right now.

But I can't be as easy as me back then. I want to see it too, and not just hear it. Well given the fact that she waited for me for 4 long years is already a plus.

But it would be nice if I see it now that I'm awake. I can't just marry a stranger because she has everything. And am I really gay? I thought I was too straight, and haven't even thought of kissing a girl. But Eunchae said I kissed this girl so many times in front of them really?