62: Tequila

"Ok! Don't worry guys it is just a simple truth or dare game! But it's gonna be fucking exciting.", Chaewon exclaimed as she placed down the bottle in the middle of the table, smirking and eyeing each and everyone around the table, waiting for someone to complain.

Karina looked at her wife beside, contemplating whether to join or not.

Because she knew this game is going to force her to do something that wasn't easy to do. But Winter felt her wife's eyes looking at her direction so she turned her head on Karina's side giving her most adorable smile. Feeling really excited to play this kind of game.

"Oh c'mon, stop smiling like that. Fine I'll join.", karina sighed deeply, as her shoulder dropped in surrender. Seeing her wife smiling so adorably with that toothy grin gave her no other choice.

Winter clapped excitedly. And gave Chaewon a signal to continue.

"It's good that there are no guys in here, because my dares are gonna be really hard for you guys." Ryujin said smirking mischiviously while wiggling her eyebrows.

And without anyone noticing, Chaewon , Ryujin , Ningning and Winter was exchanging glances at each other. Giselle having the only one who understand what's going on kept her silence but was curious about the outcome of their little game.

"Now spin it! Palli", Ningning added and aggressively tap the table getting inpatient.

-------

Karina's POV

What have I got myself into? I gulped hard as I watch Chaewon held the bottle pinned down on the table, turning it slowly. And gave it a spin. While waiting for the bottle to stop, I glanced at everyone around me, who are intently looking at the bottle, with their mouth agape. And I couldn't help but smile watching them, these are one of the things that I was really grateful for waking up. Being around my family and friends. Specially with my Winter.

"Wooooah~ karina !", I heard Chaewon called my name out loud that startled me. And made me snapped back on my senses. Then I looked at Chaewon who is smiling wide at me. I furrowed my brow as I lowered my eyes.

My jaw dropped in an instant, as I saw the bottle pointing at me. And then saw everyone smiling creepily at me. Oh no?! I mumbled to myself, feeling the panic engulping me.

"Ok! So truth or dare karina ?", Ryujin asked. Then i felt Winter's hand squeezing mine underneath the table and looking at me with a calm smile. That definitely put me at ease.

"'I think i should just choose truth?", I answered hesitantly. Chaewon opened her mouth to gave me a question but to our surprise.

We saw Yeji put her right hand up in haste. That caught everyone's attention.

"I'll be the one to ask her first. I don't trust these dorks to give questions." Yeji said and right then i heard Chaewon , Ryujin and Ningning grunted in unison. While I heard Winter sighed deeply, that got me confused. Why do they look all dissapointed?

"So uhm, tell us karina when did you realized that you're inlove with Winter again?", Yeji asked. Which didn't surprised me I know these are the type of questions that they would probably ask me, I smiled thinking that I just made the right choice, choosing truth instead of dare.

"What kind of question is that?", Ryujin said that earned her a slapped on her arm.

I turned my head at my wifes direction, who is waiting for me to answer. I bit my lip as I suddenly felt shy, oh my god why am acting like a highschool girl, getting all giddy with just a question.

"Honestly I don't know when exactly? But will this be counted as love? Because when I saw her for the first time uhm it isn't the first time i know. But it is to me..-I kind of.", I paused and took a glanced at everyone. I caught them all looking at me with a smile plastered on their lips that got me really embarrased, so I quickly lowered my head before I continue my answer.