50: Kisses

4 days ago. Before Karina woke up.

At Yongsandong bar.

"Are you sure she's coming?", Chaewon asked at the girl beside her. They were seated on one of the vip lounge in this bar. Having girls serving them liquor at both side.

"Yes, she's maybe on her way now. Her flight is on the day after tomorrow, so she can't say no to me.", Ryujin said pouting and furrowing her brow, while seldom looking at her watch.

"Is your hot friend gonna come here tonight?", The girl beside Ryujin asked, while she poured herself a glass of vodka.

"Yes, she will Yoon. Are you excited to see her? Of course you are.", Ryujin said and get herself a glass of wine.

"Wow, wine? Jinija? are you not planning to get drunk?! That's so unfair!", Chaewon exclaimed, pointing out the wine bottle on the table.

"That's one of the perks for having a strict wife.", The girl beside Chaewon said sarcastically. And chuckled smirking as she saw Ryujin's face changes into embarrassment.

"Yah, Yuna! It's not because of my wife!", Ryujin exclaimed as she put down her glass and then glares at Yuna. Who's laughing out loud now, hearing just how defensive Ryujin sounds.

"Ow, c'mon, Yuna was right, your wife is strict and I know how whipped you are. But we only had our nightouts once a month, Winter is always busy and sometimes she didn't even show up. And you, since you got married. Our once a month becomes once in blue moon. Aish! You two are forgetting me, really.", Chaewon said shaking her head, and crossed her arms as she slumped her back on the couch.

"Yah~ stop sulking will you? you better marry soon. We're not getting any younger.", Ryujin said and poured her friend a glass of vodka.

Which she took from Yoon's hand.

"She's right, I think you need to get yourself a wife.", Yuna said looking at Chaewon while shaking her head in disbelief, the latter has been their regular customer for the past 6 years or more she didn't know since she only started working at the bar for the last 5 years, and within that year she never saw Chaewon having any plan of settling down with one girl.

"See, even Yuna agrees. C'mon you had lots of choices. Why can't you just choose one and settle down?", Ryujin said smiling as she handed the glass of vodka to her friend. The latter took the liquor on her hand and gave Ryujin the 'are you serious' look.

"Hey, don't pressure your friend. Maybe the right one for her still has a few more steps to get to her. Let her wait. A BIT MORE.", Yoon added and emphasized the last words trying to remind her that she's getting old. Which the latter immediately got what she meant by that. Eyeing her with wide eyes.

"Not you too. Yoon. Or else I wouldn't let you touch your Winter.", Chaewon said threatening the girl beside Ryujin.

"Have I ever touched her?", Yoon said looking at Chaewon with narrowed eyes.

Ryujin and Yuna, then started to laugh in unison.

"I mean, if you're planning to touch her tonight then I wouldn't let you!", Chaewon said pursing her lip tight trying not to laugh as she saw Yoon's brow furrowed and glaring at her.

"You are so funny.", Yoon said and rolled her eyes on the girl beside Ryujin.

Grabbing back the bottle of vodka and drinking on it directly. Earning her a 'woah' from the three.

Right then, the person they were waiting for finally showed up With elegant look.

"Our Ceo finally arrived!", Chaewon shouted as soon as she saw Winter walking towards their direction.