43: Make Sure [M]

"Uhm..what are you doing?", Karina pulled away panting hard and catching her breath, staring down at Winter's mouth that was parted open and exhaling hot breath that's making her weak.

"This is what you want right?", Winter said staring at Karina's parted mouth as well. Before she moved both her arms and wrapped it around Karina's waist, and closing the gap between their bodies.

"I'm going crazy, and I'm going to hurt you so bad.", Winter exhaled, before she crushed her lips back on Karina roughly, the latter gasped as she opened her mouth and let Winter's tongue made it's way inside swirling around and playing with her tongue once again. The feeling of Winter's tongue on her mouth made her knees weak and she badly need to hold on to Winter's shoulder for support.

Small whimpers escaped her lips, when Winter's arms around her was getting tighter, as they deepend their kiss. The brown haired girl started to pushed herself up, away from her desk. And lifted Karina up a little bit to jump on her waist. The latter did jump on her and encircled it's legs around her waist, then Winter's arms locked below Karina's buttocks to support the latter's weight. They did it without breaking their kiss.

Karina's left arm was wrapped around Winter's neck while the other was tugging at the back of Winter's head, and brushing along her scalp. Their tongues battled for dominance, biting and nipping at each other's lip. Both are getting turned on at every bite.

Winter slowly walked towards the sofa, to lay the girl down.

"Uhmm.", Karina moaned in silent, and her hand was already tugging on Winter's hair a bit demanding, she was missing the girl so much and right now she didn't care if Winter wanted to hurt her.

Winter reached the corner of her sofa, and as soon as her foot hit the corner she kneeled on it and laid Karina slowly down. And let go of the girl, pulling away from the kiss.

Their eyes was burning with lust staring deep in each other, as they panted heavily.

Winter stared down on her not breaking their eye contact, while her hands went above her belt and unbuckled it. Karina never left her eyes on Winter, watching the girl removed her belt slowly in front of her.

"Aren't you even afraid of me?", Winter asked furrowing her brow and looking at girl beneath her. The latter shakes her head in response, and stared back at her. Winter's jaw clenched, it made her mad and turn on at the same time.

"Turn around.", Winter commanded her with a deep voice. Karina without complaining did what Winter wanted and turned around, and laid flat on the sofa with her front.

Winter pulled both Karina's arm placing it on it's back and tied it with her belt tighly. That got Karina all confused. But she could also feel her heartbeat racing in anticipation, wondering what would Winter do to her.

"I saw you lock the door, you've been expecting this to happen, am I right?", Winter pulled Karina up on her knee as she whispered on the back of the latter's ear, and holding the girl's chin firmly.

"Winter.", Karina mumbled trying to glance at her back, wanting to see Winter's face but was denied as Winter held her chin tightly preventing her to move her head.

"You won't get to do what you want.", Winter whispered huskily, brushing lip on Karina's ear. Sending shivers on the girl who's helplessly tied up, Winter's mind was clouded with lust and anger seeing the person she loves being this submissive to a dangerous person like her. Winter's brow furrowed and her teeth gritted as she moved her hands and unbutton Karina's blouse and tearing the last few buttons apart getting impatient and pulling it down halfway and exposing the girl's bare shoulder.