49 - Sukoon

Dont mind the grammar issues 👍 Contains smut

Quietly, in the back ground, his phone's speaker continued to tweet a tune that matched their peaceful breaths.

'Aaj tou mera tan badan, main pyaasi hun, mujhe bharle apni baahon mein. [today, i am thirsty. Take me in your arms.]

He hummed along with the song, vibrations transmitted into her hair, their legs intertwined at they layed flush against one another. The side of his foot stroking her calf. His arm streched around her ribcage, and his hand resting on the soft skin of her breasts, perfectly spilling into his hand. The lace baby doll did not out up a fight as he pulled the strap to the side, wanting to feel her lucious skin under his finger tips- it felt like a gentle massage as his hand splayed his fingers his over her skin, barely groping, utterly content to hold.

'Hai meri kasam tujhko sanam, door kahin na ja,' [Promise me my darling, please don't go far]

The song was perfect, seductive yet apt, and yet she disrupted his tune to ask in a whisper of a question, ''Which other songs do you have on your playlist.'' Her voice was drowsy, yet awake - lingering in a strange middle ground.

He felt her hand that wandered, her fingers tracing the skin his forearm, the texture of his arm hairs, the left of him.

''Bahut hai, meri jaan,'' he mumbled, eyes lids resting- it felt like every other soul on the planet had disappeared, leaving them in isolation. There was no disruption, his hindrance to laying besides her, basking in the warmth of her post-sex skin. ( I have many, my love.)

''For you to dance to as well?'' She joked, faintly tapping his forearm that was beneath hers.

''Tumhare liye, kuch bhi,'' he spoke into hair, their bodies soft against each other, the silky sheets covering them like a curtain from the outside world, like they kindled a secret of affection within it's confines. (For you, anything.)

They lay together with song and their breathes charging the air, saturated in their peaceful, relieved exhales. Despite this, Murtasim got up to grab his phone. His bare feet pattered on the low pile persion rug for a couple steps as he came to turn the music off - it has been on replay for more than an hour. Even his phone was tired and over heated.

She turned to watch him in the dimly lit room, illuminated solely by the moon rays that peaked through the disphaneous curtains, producing an organic marble like swirling pattern onto the floor.

''Band kyun kara,'' she whined, enjoying the tender tune, having memorised it by now, the background music perpetually humming in her mind. (Why did you turn it off?)

''Sona nahi hai?' He asked, coming to lay besides her again, in his rightful spot. The day had been long, and her company was the sole balm to his aches, his legs sinking into the mattress below. (Don't you want to sleep?)

She shook her head, pushing herself off the bed, her knee swinging over him, so she was perched over his abdomen. ''Are you tired? Mujhe to laga ke panchayat ki jeet ke baad tum mein itni energy hogi?'' Her eyes were glittering mischievously- that was enough rest to recharge. (I thought that the panchayat decision would have given you lots of energy?)

''Hai energy,'' he countered, looking up to her dewy and bare face- the lipstick she had worn was lost amongst the plethora of kisses in their make-out session.

Her hair hung forward over her shoulder in a crazy mess, her hands dragging down his abdomen. She humm'ed, as if to encourage him to play along.

''It seem's like I didn't tire you out enough,'' he realised. He sat up slightly, the cushion holding him up against the headboard and he was warm and cosy under her.