Sun: the Protector of Life.

At some point during your sulking, you had dozed off. Light periodically flashing through your window told you it was about to start raining. You rubbed your puffy eyes and blinked, glaring towards your alarm clock. It read: 2:12AM. You groaned. Maybe you shouldn't have gone to sleep so early, you weren't sure if you COULD fall back asleep now. You propped yourself up on your elbows and let your eyes adjust to the surrounding darkness. The house was silent, like always. You yawned and threw your legs over the side of the bed, heading for your door. You unlocked it and stepped out, scrunching your nose at the sudden brightness. The house's lights were still on, making your head throb. Soon enough, your eyes readjusted and you reached for the cabinet. You pulled out a mug and yawned again. You made (tea/coffee/favorite hot drink) to ease your symptoms and to hopefully make you feel a bit better emotionally, too. Moon's behavior towards you was really making you wonder if he hated you. Maybe you didn't have a good relationship before the accident. Maybe he wanted you dead, like all the other people who were unfortunate enough to cross paths with him at the Pizzaplex. You shuddered. Sunny on the other hand has been delightful. You wished you could spend more time with him. You took your drink and went to sit on the couch before stopping yourself.

"Oh yeah, there is no fucking couch." You rolled your eyes and sat at a barstool in silence instead.

I'm gonna have to go back to work soon.

You tapped your nails against your mug and laid your head down on the counter. The counter was cold and felt nice on your pounding skull.

I wonder when I'll get a chance to repair them...Maybe I should ask Sunny the next time I see him.

You agreed with yourself and closed your eyes while letting your thoughts run wild. You weren't really sure how, but you were lulled back into sleep's sweet embrace. A mix between your drink and how audible the rain was in your kitchen comforted you.

———

Sun/Moon POV

"No, these are definitely new, Moon! I would've remembered if our new home included glowy stars-"

"They aren't NEW and you don't ever remember shit, anyways. And don't call this place our HOME. Once they get distracted with their new life and forget about us, AGAIN, we are LEAVING."

Sun was the body's main controller at the moment. He felt bad leaving you alone with Moon for so long. He knew Moon had his moments and was often best described as unpredictable and easily irritated. He also knew Moon was hurting, but didn't want him to push you away.

"You're such a pain...Can't you just leave those there?"

Sun had started to clean up around the room subconsciously, deep in thought. Picking up stars that were scattered about across the floor, he noticed a chair on its side...along with a bag by the door. He stopped, processing the scene.

"Moonothy..."

"What? Also, stop fucking calling me that-"

"What happened?"

"...Whatever do you mean, brother?"

Sun extended all of his height before picking up the chair and the bag by the door. Inside the bag was a package of glitter glue. He stared at the tubes and smiled as wide as his exterior would allow him to. His face softened as he thought of you. You had said you were in a coma and forgot all about them...but why would you get him these, then? Had you remembered one of his favorite crafting items just from being around him? Does this mean there's a chance you might-