You Suck.

You opened your mouth to speak when the sight of an ashamed Sun came trudging out behind her. Your eyes widened and you scoffed in disbelief, "I-I can explain," Your hands started to tremble. She seemed to take notice, her face softening instantaneously.

"(Y/N), it's alright. We aren't going to tell on you or anything, right (F/N)?"

"Holy fucking shit!" She slurred and stumbled "This is the craziest drunk dream I've ever had!" She laughed to herself and started circling Sun.

Nini scratched the top of her head and sighed, looking back at Sun.

"You're surprisingly still in good condition, how'd you manage that?!" She looked him up and down and you approached them.

"I cleaned them off not too long ago...not sure if they need any actual repairs. Y-you both were mechanics, right?" You asked, hopeful. She nodded with a hum.

"Yeah, so were you," She smirked and nudged your shoulder "It looks like there are some wires that need to be wrapped and tucked...and I think their joints could use some oiling. Other than that, it's just cosmetic stuff. How long have you had them for??" She asked, grabbing their hand and moving their fingers one by one.

"Not too long...about a month maybe? I'm not sure. Everything has been pretty hectic," You admitted. (F/N) plopped on the floor and sprawled out like a starfish. Nini stepped over her limp body and started lifting Sun's other arm.

"Mmm, I see," She analyzed their limbs before looking at their back side "Oh, did you want this on?" She asked them.

"NO! No, please no. W-we're okay, ha-ha!" Sunny shook his head and stood there stiffly.

Nini raised an eyebrow and shrugged.

"Do they want WHAT on?" You asked, meeting her behind Sunny. Sunny turned around to face us and Nini glared suspiciously. She smirked at Sun's frantic body language.

"Oh, nothing. Just some...button that allows them to be more...individual,"

"Individual? Like, it helps them be more unique? That's cool. Why wouldn't you want that on, Sunny?"

He squirmed and avoided your eye contact, "I-it would just be a hassle a-and I...I um..."

"You can turn it on,"

Moon's deep voice startled us.

"Moonman?! When did you join the party?!" (F/N) threw her arms in the air.

"I-I really don't think it's a good idea! Maybe we should talk about this another time!" Sunny desperately tried to defend his case.

Why is he acting so weird? I don't know what individuality has to do with anything serious, so why does it matter?

"Alright, Alright, we won't turn it on, okay?" You placed your hand on Sunny's arm, and he stopped flailing.

Nini smiled before making her way to (F/N), peeling her off the floor.

"NO! Put me BACK!" She yelled. You laughed at their predicament before turning your attention back to Sun and Moon, "Are you alright?"

"Oh, yes! Yes, we are perfectly fine! I-I have to admit, Miss Nini DID give us quite a scare," He giggled and looked away regretfully.

"It's alright. I have a feeling we can trust them,"

Sunny nodded and stared at you while you stared at your friends.

"Sunshine?" He whispered. You tilted your head in his direction.

"Yes, Sunny?"

"...Do you want to-"